Jobs Of Sikhs - And Another Problem

Guest inge

Hello *first of all sorry for my bad english, it is not so easy to read and understand*

i would like to know what kind of jobs are ok for sikhs or not? Or is there no any special job?

Why do i ask?

I studied Business Studies. But i feel not happy with that. Really not. I was wondering for years why do i have absolutely no motivation about it?

I dropped out. I felt always good with operation jobs while my studies. Like Mc donalds or manufacturing and so. But other side i felt not happy because i thought that these kind of jobs are so uneducated and i felt so stupied with that. i didnt like to agree that i like these kind of jobs i prefere.

I forced myself to finish my studies. But without motivation so i was not able. But i wasted the time just by fighting with myself. Last year again i made further education in tourism and business because i have this business level due to my business studies, although i feel no interest. if i knew that 10 years ago i had start a technical education trainee as technican or similar.

Now i will finish the tourism thing soon but i feel not happy with that. i think about to look for jobs as manufacturing operative only.

I like to work with hands. Production or street work. Jobs which show me any success or which are useful for society. but business i think are only benefit for myself or for whom who make a business which is waste. like a new tourism agency or so. i would even prefer to repair or clean the roads. because this is a duty which should be done. for everybody. to avoid accident for example.....and i feel useful. and i like that kind of duty. i dont like to sit on table making any calls for my boss....as a servant for any successful rich person who whatever just think about self or so....

after 10 years fight with myself i found it out now. i feel not guilty or bad anymore that i didnt finish my university. 10 years i was sad and feld shamed and bad and guilty and unsatisfied withmyself. This feeling was bad. the enemy was not that i was too stupid to study. I feel not that my enemy was just that i did not agree with my affection for simply jobs. because i thought i should study at university, else i am bad and stupid.

Not i am proud to be what i am. But now i have the problem that i wasted so much time. at least i already could have work experiences about 10 years. but now i will start working for the first time in my life, without work experiences, without education.

And my second problem is now.....the one whom i love didnt like me....for several things and i think he also didnt like me because i didnt study. thats why also i made that further education in tourism to make him happy. now really he again talk with me. after 1 year. or after he found out about my study. And i love him because he was so simple. He had a simple job and had a good figure. and was simple. no golden chains no special clothes. just work dress and 2 trousers and 2 shirts.

But now i feel first time agreed with my simplicity. But now he totally changes. He seems business success obsessed, wear golden chains makes foto positions and seems soo arrogant. He totally changed. Whyyy???

I dont want to change. In my opinion it was never nice and special to wear golden things and lot dresses and so. i love simplicity. thats why i wanted to marry him.

And he changed and love me now back because he think i also became business and success and arrogant.

Whatever. my question was just about job. Is it ok to make normal job only like manufactoring operative in factory. For example automobile operative line jobs??????

Hey, I'm not sure EXACTLY what you want us to tell you, but all I have to say is you must do a job that YOU would wanna do

for the rest of your life. It is not for anyone else to decide what you like doing and what you don't. I know some people that

enjoy working at McDonald's (believe it or not) and I know some people that have gotten degrees in nursing and do not like that job anymore.

We are humans, we change and that is reality of life. You've had many experiences it seems like so why don't you figure out what

you want to do? Do you like talking to people? Like helping them? Or do you like staying away from people and working on your own?

Ask yourself these questions and you will soon figure out what you want to do.

Do not feel bad that you wasted all this time not finishing university and such. If you still have a chance, go to university and start doing the

things you love. Once you get a good stable career, you will start meeting people. Maybe by God's blessings, you may find a guy that

is simple enough for you :) Do not stress too much about him (I know it wasn't a part of the question but I had to comment because you

seem worried).

Good luck!

becoming arrogant and snobbish is not ambitious.

of course i was wrong. because i thought he is simply. i didnt know that he was only simply because he had not the money or the time to be snobbish. now he is. so snobbish even is not ready to marry and kids ever. i think that is not human. for what the money orientation of there is not family? i am sad about it.

and i do not think to blame him only. i am generally critical. also about myself. whatever will happen, i anyway will be married to him. But i am sad that he is not the same who i wanted to marry once. if i knew that before that he love to boast around.

How can i say....if i knew that i am not compatible to him????

i think that statement is not correct to say......else i should have known only about him, but not about myself......

its also true that am not compatible to him....but it is me who is worried now....not him....thats why i cannot say that I AM NOT COMPATIBLE him.....thats wrong sentence or grammar....whatever.......

that was just in my mind......

i really want to know only if is ok to work simply only or if it is a problem.....

i have already a problem myself because years i didnt accept it....now i accept it finally and i feel proud about beeing a simple worker. But now i was worried what the dears around me might think. OK. i think my family especially my sister will finally think that i become adult finally. 30 years old....finally i know that it is not nessecary to have a study which anyway do not make me happy.

i feel so free and happy. i really forced me and stressed me with the university, just to show prestige.

although my family never thought about prestige and special to study. i dont know what was going on in my mind that i forced me to do that.

but now i am again worried if my future would be ok with my work as a normal worker.