Conversion Case Of Girl In Punjab

Hammertime007

went all wrong here

Usual thing but didnt expect this in Punjab

"He introduced himself as Dr Amit Sharma, pursuing MS in Surgery. He promised that he would convert to Sikhism to marry me. After few months, I accidentally saw his I-card and realised that his name was Dr Javed Choudhry. It shocked me, but we decided to carry on our relations. On the assurance of Dr Javed that he would marry me, I started learning Islamic customs and I perfected them by 2008," she said.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Punjab/Chandigarh/Fatwa-against-Rajouri-doc-for-dumping-wife/SP-Article1-916107.aspx

We have become people who are desperate for acceptance and most of our kids are ONLY taught get along with everyone and no one is bad.... While i accept YES this is true ... BUT we need to start facing up to the truth and the truth is that PAKISTANI's mainly from Amirpur however there are others who are dirty and use these tactics of converting women and then dumping them ......

Didn't this STUPID WOMAN realise what she was heading for when she realised the RAT was already engaged !!!!!!!!!!

SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST DUMB BEYOND BELIEF !!!!!!!!!! May Maharaj give them the bhudhi to understand !!!!!!!!