Oh Dear Oh Dear They're At It Again

RebelSingh

1. You must be one of the now few remaining Indians that have failed to latch on to the fact that Manmohan Singh is no Sikh in practice. Please youtube "Manmohan Singh Shivling" to see the real Sikh appearance of Dr. Singh

2. HOW ARE MOST OF THE PEOPLE IN PANJAB SUPPOSED TO BE RELIGIOUS WHEN A WHOLE GENERATION OF BAPTISED SIKHS OF THE KHALSA WERE KILLED, KIDNAPPED OR DISAPPEARED UNDER INSTRUCTIONS OF YOUR BELOVED INDIAN GOVERNMENT DURING THE YEARS 1980-1995 ? Dumb ****

3. Panjab would be at peace if Sikhs and Panjab were given status as first class citizens.

4. Please use your appaling low level of intellgence to answer this question. How do you expect Sikhs to be a majority in any part of India, when they are the ethnic minority which is most at threat, and has been. Use you brain to work out the last year that the Indian government or its Panjab counterparts were not involved in the death of a Sikh. You would have to go back many decades. If your government is killing us, how are we supposed to make up the difference in numbers? Are you a mug?

To anyone who identifies themself as an Indian:

Why has your govt. killed your innocent brothers and sisters?

Why have the killers become cabinet ministers?

Why have crooked police officers been given awards?

Why is Gandhi the hero of your country, when he made derogatory remarks about Guru Gobind Singh?

Why did Pakistan approve a Sikh marriage act before India?

Why are Sikhs still not recognized as a separate religion in India?

Why did the Indian army slaughter Sikhs in Kashmir?

Why were tanks brought into Golden Temple? Why were innocent pilgrims killed? Why was the attack done on a major Sikh holiday? Why was the library at Akal Takht burned?

Why are they still discovering mass graves from the '84 Sikh Genocide? Why are the whisteblowers harassed? Why isn't anyone investigating?

Why was Jaswant Singh Khalra abducted and killed for inquiring about the innocent Sikh youth killed by Punjab Police, under Congress Chief Minister Beant Singh?

Why is Sikhi saroop, given by Guru Gobind Singh, relentlessly mocked in the Indian media?

To anyone who identifies themself as an Indian:

Why has your govt. killed your innocent brothers and sisters?

Why have the killers become cabinet ministers?

Why have crooked police officers been given awards?

Why is Gandhi the hero of your country, when he made derogatory remarks about Guru Gobind Singh?

Why did Pakistan approve a Sikh marriage act before India?

Why are Sikhs still not recognized as a separate religion in India?

Why did the Indian army slaughter Sikhs in Kashmir?

Why were tanks brought into Golden Temple? Why were innocent pilgrims killed? Why was the attack done on a major Sikh holiday? Why was the library at Akal Takht burned?

Why are they still discovering mass graves from the '84 Sikh Genocide? Why are the whisteblowers harassed? Why isn't anyone investigating?

Why was Jaswant Singh Khalra abducted and killed for inquiring about the innocent Sikh youth killed by Punjab Police, under Congress Chief Minister Beant Singh?

Why is Sikhi saroop, given by Guru Gobind Singh, relentlessly mocked in the Indian media?

paaji THE 3 MOST IMPORTANT questions u have missed out is......

why was the attack on harmandar sahib (op bluestar) planned in 1982, TWO yrs before 84', wen ("Terrorists werent even inside"), with the indian army general, SK Sinha REFUSIN 2 attack, coz hes actually got a brain and sharam, and himself sed had no reason to do so.

If u find intelligence reports that ur house is gonna b attacked, and its been pre-planned for the past TWO years, wudnt u fortify/arm the family within it?

Why were their fake golden temple's built all over north india, and practised upon, 2 emulate an invasion?

paaji THE 3 MOST IMPORTANT questions u have missed out is......

why was the attack on harmandar sahib (op bluestar) planned in 1982, TWO yrs before 84', wen ("Terrorists werent even inside"), with the indian army general, SK Sinha REFUSIN 2 attack, coz hes actually got a brain and sharam, and himself sed had no reason to do so.

If u find intelligence reports that ur house is gonna b attacked, and its been pre-planned for the past TWO years, wudnt u fortify/arm the family within it?

Why were their fake golden temple's built all over north india, and practised upon, 2 emulate an invasion?

You're right bro. They pre-meditated it. They wanted to kill as man Sikhs as they could.

People say that the PM is a Sikh. Who cares if the PM is a Sikh? He's a puppet. Everyone knows that Sonia Gandhi runs the show. Manmohan Singh wasn't even elected to his first term. He was appointed by Sonia Gandhi, partly because he's a brilliant economist, and partly to win over Sikh support.

What's the first thing Manmohan Singh did as PM? He apologized for '84 Sikh genocide! That's like Barack Obama apologizing for slavery in America.

I've just read about operation shanti on sikhiwiki. How do we know this is legit? If it is, then you're right, Indira was a second Hitler in the making. If this is what she was planning, I believe it is God who probably killed her himself.

i cant remember too much of the apparant plans of operation shanti, but apparntly, indira/india wud spread all over the media, rumours/fake lies that the sikhs of panjab have joined with pakistan 2 invade india, and this wud then justify her 2 bomb the EFF out of panjab, particularly amritsar/jalandhar. and then invade pakistan. Beant/satwant r legends, wen they found out these plans, they made sure 2 asassinate her, ASAP, as she planned 2 do this on nov 8th (guru nanaks birthday), again like bluestar, attack wen sikhs r gatherin in large numbers.

exactly bro...forget muslim extremeists, hindu radicals, christian missionaries....communists hate us more then all those put together....singhs raised by gursikh parents are lucky...never have had to deal with vile, rude, arrogant communists continously putting your sikhi down....lets not forget communists formed militias during kharkoo days and would hunt down and kill supporters of sikh freedom struggle...many of the black cats have a communist background...

Yes I agree with you on how damaging communists were to the Sikhs. Many communists that emigrated to the west used the word communist to give them an excuse to cut their hair , drink and smoke. They had no idea what communism was and acted as the worst capitalists by buying flash cars and working for imperialist goras .

They left their children confused and they ended hating Sikhs as well, they taunted Sikh children about their turbans and identity. Things fell apart for the communists when their children started marrying Muslims, Blacks and whites, suddenly they started finding their Sikh identity but it was to late then, the damage to the Sikh community had been done.

The strange thing is many communists come to the Gurdwara and eat langar and want to get on committees whilst at the same time condeming the Sikhs. The funny thing is their wife's fed up listening to their nonsense for years have taken Amrit!

In India Harkrishan Surjeet the communist leader made a fortune by acting as a Police informer leading to the death of hundreds of Sikhs. The communists acted as the lapdogs of Delhi, having been used , Delhi has now thrown them in the dustbin. They cannot even win a single seat in the Punjab.

These communist Sikhs are the biggest hypocrites amongst us. My uncle for example is very proud of his communist beliefs. He will ridicule religious Sikhs every chance he gets. He hangs a picture of stalin in his house and his son hangs a picture of Che Guevara in his room. They will say the most disgusting things against the Shaheed Singhs of 84 and after because they took up the gun to fight injustices. When I point towards their idols(stalin and Che) and say why didn't Stalin put down his guns before hitler or why did Che Guevara fight all his youthful life and die in the end fighting, to this they have no answer.

These communists have caused the most damage to the Sikhs in the 20th century. Because of their anti Sikh lifestyle, almost all their daughters have married non Sikhs(including my communist uncle's daughter!). When they see their daughters marrying non Sikhs they wonder what went wrong. It is best to keep these communists away from the Gurdwara committees. Whenever they become religious they almost always adopt the atheistic philosophy of of Gurbaksh Singh Kala Afghana. Not surprisingly since Kala Afghana, Gagha are all former communists themselves. May Guru Jee save us from the remnants of these communists.

lets not push people away now bro..even if they dont share our opinions..they should be allowed to put forward their views...

i agree its just that his tone sounded a bit arrogant to me and this is a sikh forum after all and i didnt like that a guy who didnt even know the difference between sad(maan) and sad(badal) lecturing people about punjab and for the record i believe that you can be against khalistan and still be a great sikh but you CANT be pro-india and still be a good sikh you know what im talking about right those "im a indian before im a sikh" idiots