Oh Dear Oh Dear They're At It Again

RebelSingh

I am not defending them, but then I don't believe we should lie to the world either about a genocide and all Indians are responsible for this. Extremist would always be countered by those bigger and better than you and the Khalistanis fell into the trap of the ISI and are despised by 99% of Sikhs. I count myself as Indian, do you?

I don't think gurdwaras should be rented out as party halls to anyone. If the group is a communist party, then they don't have any respect for Sikhi. Therefore, they should hold their function somewhere else. Shame on the gurdwara committee members, and kudos to the sangat. I believe the police officer, who said that no arrests needed to be made. Good job for keeping it peaceful.

Oh yeah, and drop ramgharia from the name of the gurdwara.

I am not defending them, but then I don't believe we should lie to the world either about a genocide and all Indians are responsible for this. Extremist would always be countered by those bigger and better than you and the Khalistanis fell into the trap of the ISI and are despised by 99% of Sikhs. I count myself as Indian, do you?

Can u tell me where anybody has said all Indians are responsible?

Those who worked with Pakistan's were drug dealers. Sant Jarnail Singh Ji never once demanded Khalistan.

If 172 of Indian top Hindu Mandirs were desecrated and thousands of innocent Hindu pilgrims killed by Government of India then our Hindu brothers would also want freedom from terrorism by the Government as many hundreds of millions of Naxals and Dalits and North Easterners already do. You've probably never heared of Izhar Alam's Black Cats who committed terrorism by pretending to be Sikhs.

Why would I count myself as Indian if i don't live there and wasn't born there.

No, why should Ramgharias drop the name?

Because Sikhs aren't allowed to be divided and must be united because Baisakhi teaches that totally clearly.

But my bad i forgot you were a pro-india troll whoi wants to see Sikhs divided and alcohol consumed on Gurdwara premises