Jathedar Baba Hanuman Singh Ji Shaheed

vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh

At Sant Kartar Singh Ji Bhindranwale's Barsi this year, Giani Thakur Singh Ji said live on stage, whilst being broadcast on sikh channel that Baba Santa Singh is Sachkand vasi.

end

Gyani did not say that quote he was talking about Sant Kartar Singh jis pita ji Jathadar Labh singh ji, he said Santadi pita went to sachkand not sant su the traitor

and ppl who support Santji and then all so support santa need to make a choice you cant be one both sides, Santji clearly state what he thinks of santa and so does the Singhs, the sarbat khalsa 1986 santa was kicked out the panth and only when he saw death he decided to ask for forgiveness from the british sgpc. never mind the truth is that santa is a traitor like the dorgas

At Sant Kartar Singh Ji Bhindranwale's Barsi this year, Giani Thakur Singh Ji said live on stage, whilst being broadcast on sikh channel that Baba Santa Singh is Sachkand vasi.

end

Gyani did not say that quote he was talking about Sant Kartar Singh jis pita ji Jathadar Labh singh ji, he said Santadi pita went to sachkand not sant su the traitor

and ppl who support Santji and then all so support santa need to make a choice you cant be one both sides, Santji clearly state what he thinks of santa and so does the Singhs, the sarbat khalsa 1986 santa was kicked out the panth and only when he saw death he decided to ask for forgiveness from the british sgpc. never mind the truth is that santa is a traitor like the dorgas

Does Sant Ji have any recordings talking about Santa Singh?

I agree, you cannot support Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale and Santa at the same time. That will be an insult to Santji!

It aint that clear cut. I thought pendus were bad with their black and white thinking, youths seems gone over board with their black and white thinking or may be watching too much fox news..lol

Did someone ask baba nihal singh ji harian wale, what does he think about baba santa singh ? He surely consider baba santa singh as mahapursh ..yet baba nihal singh ji is respected everywhere by everyone including sant jarnail singh bhindranwale...!!!

I don't want to sound arrogrant but as i said earlier, 80% of mahapursh chelas of any kind are cultist types and are the biggest cause of divisions in the panth..they all lost plot in sikhi!!!!!!!!.. youths need to wake up and learn how to look at positives in people and leave the negative out..!!!

It aint that clear cut. I thought pendus were bad with their black and white thinking, youths seems gone over board with their black and white thinking or may be watching too much fox news..lol

Did someone ask baba nihal singh ji harian wale, what does he think about baba santa singh ? He surely consider baba santa singh as mahapursh yet he is respected everywhere by everyone including sant jarnail singh bhindranwale...!!!

I don't want to sound arrogrant but as i said earlier, 80% of mahapursh chelas of any kind are cultist types and are the biggest cause of divisions in the panth..they all lost plot in sikhi!!!!!!!!.. youths need to wake up and learn how to look at positives in people and leave the negative out..!!!

Yeah oversimplifications are bad. More discussion and questioning the better.

end

Giani Thakur Singh clearly said Baba Santa Singh is Sachkand vasi. Someone has uploaded all of Giani Ji's katha on youtube but the katha from 19th August is not up, Thats the night Giani ji said Baba Santa Singh is sachkand vasi.

Heres a video of Baba Trilok Singh, who is the nephew of Sant Baba Takhur singh ji talking about the jeevan of Baba Santa singh

Alot of people within the panth got played politically at that time, Baba Santa Singh was perhaps one of them, his actions were wrong undoubtedly. His overall contribution to the panth is something people do not know about or choose to ignore. Not many people know about his actions during 1947 partition, the amount of old run down gurdware that they took control of and rebuilt. Thier parchaar on Sri Dasam Granth and Sri Sarbloh Granth is second to none. The building of the Shaster factory and the Budha Dal printing press were also carried out under his tenure as Jathedar. As someone above mentioned he accepted his mistake at Sri Akal Takht Sahib and those who had the oppurtunity to meet him before the end say he performed intense levels of bhagti. For someone like Giani Thakur Singh to even say he his Sachkand vasi shows the level of respect Baba Santa Singh had towards the end of his life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Mod edit*

Kindly, please read the rules young Singh Ji:

[/size][/font][/color]

Posting rumors + lighting the match for a controversial debate will not be allowed. Please read the rules in the Feedback section. :)

ok I have read the conditions and from what I wrote in previous post I never did discuss raag maala. Just wanted to say it is known within the elderly members of Taksal that Sant baba Gurbachan Singh Ji gave a bachan that Bhai Randir Singh would have to take birth again due to certain veiws he held.

Santa Singh's treachery in 1984 and his tankhah in 2001 presents quite a dilemma. As a so-called Mahapurush, Santa Singh could not make any mistakes much less one that did the greatest damage to the unity of the Panth at a time when it was under attack by the government of India. If he was in the right as any Mahapurush should be 100% of the time then why did he seek tankhah? His statement made at the time is that he was seeking forgiveness from the Akal takht. You can only ask for forgiveness if you have make a MISTAKE.

Both the above cannot be right at the same time. Either he was a Mahapurush and what he did in helping Indira Gandhi in his battle against the Panth was the right thing to do making it the first time in history that a few thousand Nihangs were in the right and over 15 million Sikhs were in the wrong In which case he played a ruse with the Sikhs in 2001 when he asked for tankah when as a Mahapurush he should have stood his ground with the truth.

Santa Singh's treachery in 1984 and his tankhah in 2001 presents quite a dilemma. As a so-called Mahapurush, Santa Singh could not make any mistakes much less one that did the greatest damage to the unity of the Panth at a time when it was under attack by the government of India. If he was in the right as any Mahapurush should be 100% of the time then why did he seek tankhah? His statement made at the time is that he was seeking forgiveness from the Akal takht. You can only ask for forgiveness if you have make a MISTAKE.

Both the above cannot be right at the same time. Either he was a Mahapurush and what he did in helping Indira Gandhi in his battle against the Panth was the right thing to do making it the first time in history that a few thousand Nihangs were in the right and over 15 million Sikhs were in the wrong In which case he played a ruse with the Sikhs in 2001 when he asked for tankah when as a Mahapurush he should have stood his ground with the truth.

Adding to the point of proactive jee, western born Nihangs very often say they don't recognize Akal Takhts authority because they claim that rightfully the Akal Takht belongs to them not the SGPC appointed Jathadar. Fine, but then why did Baba Santa Singh Ji seek khima to his Bhul at the same Akal Takht Jathadar who is appointed by the same SGPC that they don't recognize. Some statements by western Nihangs just don't add up.