Jathedar Baba Hanuman Singh Ji Shaheed

Returning to this site after a good few years I’m so glad I left the Sikh religion. The pure hatred just seems to flow even more so rampant, as the majority have clearly lost reason and understanding of the true essence of their timeless culture and faith. To the few who carry on against the crusaders of false truths your task here is pointless they’re not interested in any truth only their own manufactured belief systems that they have invested so much into. The formula is somewhat repetitive you only need to look at how many movements and mentalities have come and gone and which one remains. The one that remains may well be the minority but it’s the one that was chosen to last the span of time, by the will of the one who started the true tradition.

wat religion do u follow now then?

Returning to this site after a good few years I’m so glad I left the Sikh religion. The pure hatred just seems to flow even more so rampant, as the majority have clearly lost reason and understanding of the true essence of their timeless culture and faith. To the few who carry on against the crusaders of false truths your task here is pointless they’re not interested in any truth only their own manufactured belief systems that they have invested so much into. The formula is somewhat repetitive you only need to look at how many movements and mentalities have come and gone and which one remains. The one that remains may well be the minority but it’s the one that was chosen to last the span of time, by the will of the one who started the true tradition.

Singh you shouldn't have left the Sikh Dharam. While its true- protestant, bhausaria, right wingers/lefty hippies type mindsets have super imposed its own tribal thought on Gurmat...the fact the remains- they are unable to hide parkash of truth (Gurmat). Gurbani and its beautiful theology of sargun and nirgun is untouched. As its untouched/un modified your focus should have been that instead of letting tribal thoughts/groups or people putting you off from the path. It's every human birth right to be in Gurmat-Gurbani. Gurmat-Gurbani belongs to whole humanity, people with tribal mindset have no authority holding/hijacking gurmat and shoving gurmat in tunnel..!!

I would humbly advise you as a brother to re-consider your decision and come back to Sikhi fold to only concentrate on beautiful agami agad bodh Gurbani..!!

I don't think "the warrior" left because he saw Sikhs "fighting"(actually debating) amongst each other. Debating amongst followers of a religion is not a reason to leave any religion. He probably had some personal weaknesses because of which he could not follow the religion and thus saw it better to leave and later cites the excuse of Sikhs debating as a reason for his leaving. Sikhi is for the strong not for the weak or timid. One should become a Sikh for the love of the Guru and if that person truly loves his Guru he will remain a Sikh of the Guru even if he has to face a sawa lakh fauj.

I don't think "the warrior" left because he saw Sikhs "fighting"(actually debating) amongst each other. Debating amongst followers of a religion is not a reason to leave any religion. He probably had some personal weaknesses because of which he could not follow the religion and thus saw it better to leave and later cites the excuse of Sikhs debating as a reason for his leaving. Sikhi is for the strong not for the weak or timid. One should become a Sikh for the love of the Guru and if that person truly loves his Guru he will remain a Sikh of the Guru even if he has to face a sawa lakh fauj.

While I will not judge, I will say contained and educated debates about issues where you or the other party isn't sure about is actually encouraged. Guru Sahib had places where Sikhs could debate, correct me if i'm wrong.

We've just forgotten the proper way to discuss issues.

THE WARRIOR - sometimes the fault lies not in others, but in ourselves. N30S1ngh summed it up quite well. The youth isn't as narrow minded as the adults and if they do mistake, with the correct approach people realize it.

We've just forgotten the proper way to discuss issues

Ditto. Here is the sakhi of sri guru hargobind sahib giving updesh to pandits on discussions/vichar. I am guilty as well, not be able to follow through the principle below:

Four types of Conversations.

1) Heth - Where you listen to someone because you know they have more kamai and more knowledge than you. You are humble when listening. This also applies to school.

2) Vaadha - Where you actually do your research and share to positively add to a conversation constructively. Even if there is disagreement, you should not hurt another's feelings or prove that you are better.

3) Jalapa - Where you say stuff to put the other down. Try to make yourself look good.

4) Vitaardha - Where you keep talking and don't listen to anyone else (the majority of us).

*** This is from a sakhi where some pundits asked Guru Hargobind Ji what type of conversations are allowed. Guru Hargobind Ji said a Gursikh only takes part in the first 2 types of conversations. ***

so wat do the opposition 2 the singh sabha groups think of halal then? do they not reject or accept it? i thort that dirty halaal gandha kuttha maas was banned by all? it jus seems from ur response ur sayin only singh sabha ppl reject halal. please clarify, coz im usually not very gud regardin meat issue in r dharam, cheers.

It is banned/rejected by all, but the point i was making was that Cisco Bhaji seemed to think that the SS were against the puratan maryada of jhatka, which if you actually look at it, they were the ones who took the fight to get jhatka recognised as essential to the Sikhs pre-partition.

The Sanatan Sikhs like to vilify EVERYTHING the SS did or stood for, but its simply not accurate, sure there are some things that the SS did, which I personally think are not in line with Gurmat, but there are some things in which they were absolutely right in doing, from gurmat point.

Re Jhatka, this is one topic that they cannot vilify the SS for. In fact it was the SS that were doing the most to stop village Sikhs consuming halal. Not the Sanatanists or the Nihangs.

It is banned/rejected by all, but the point i was making was that Cisco Bhaji seemed to think that the SS were against the puratan maryada of jhatka, which if you actually look at it, they were the ones who took the fight to get jhatka recognised as essential to the Sikhs pre-partition.

The Sanatan Sikhs like to vilify EVERYTHING the SS did or stood for, but its simply not accurate, sure there are some things that the SS did, which I personally think are not in line with Gurmat, but there are some things in which they were absolutely right in doing, from gurmat point.

Re Jhatka, this is one topic that they cannot vilify the SS for. In fact it was the SS that were doing the most to stop village Sikhs consuming halal. Not the Sanatanists or the Nihangs.

kool thanks bro fro clearin that, cheers, i too do think singh sabha do get bashed an awful lot, they did bring a lot ofvconverts n old sikhi practiss bak frm extinction, cheers

Bro he believes in that Hindu Devi Kalika just like that dude that called himself sikhreality on the havan thread.

Sikhi is a joke to them.

But these Devi's they worship are all that.

Bhai Dilawar Singh Zindabaad!

ok kool, yea Bhai Dilawar Singh Zindabaad!!!

Ditto. Here is the sakhi of sri guru hargobind sahib giving updesh to pandits on discussions/vichar. I am guilty as well, not be able to follow through the principle below:

Four types of Conversations.

1) Heth - Where you listen to someone because you know they have more kamai and more knowledge than you. You are humble when listening. This also applies to school.

2) Vaadha - Where you actually do your research and share to positively add to a conversation constructively. Even if there is disagreement, you should not hurt another's feelings or prove that you are better.

3) Jalapa - Where you say stuff to put the other down. Try to make yourself look good.

4) Vitaardha - Where you keep talking and don't listen to anyone else (the majority of us).

*** This is from a sakhi where some pundits asked Guru Hargobind Ji what type of conversations are allowed. Guru Hargobind Ji said a Gursikh only takes part in the first 2 types of conversations. ***

[/size][/font][/color]

Wow, did not know this. Awesome.

This should be followed by us all, even here on SS. Would create an amazing atmosphere both in person and here.

This should be given to every Gurudwara committee in the world.

Bro he believes in that Hindu Devi Kalika just like that dude that called himself sikhreality on the havan thread.

Sikhi is a joke to them.

But these Devi's they worship are all that.

Not surprisingly. A lot of these Snatanist youth are so confused that they end up leaving Sikhi. Sanatanists are as confused about Sikhi as Kala Afghanis.