Jagat Singh (Jagga Daku)...

yea i like that track, btw who was the famous khalistani u were referin 2, and where was he from in uk, is stil alive now?

angrez ali, a panjabi bhangra singer, who grew up in gurdwara surroundings, used 2 sing khalistan songs, heres 1, which i love, hopefully he releases it! this was sung by him, @ the heights of the kharkoo movement

watch from 3:10 onwards

"Panchee"

also heres a kuldeep manak song, duno if its about khalistan movement, but it cud b interpreted as being so.

This song is from Kuldip Manak`s very famous album about how Singhs took out Massa Rangar. It was recorded during the 80s and it`s songs were indirectly hinting towards the Kharkoo Singhs. It was one of the most memorable hits of Kuldip Manak. My father told me how he used to love listening to this album. Heck, even I like to listen to this album today.

This song is from Kuldip Manak`s very famous album about how Singhs took out Massa Rangar. It was recorded during the 80s and it`s songs were indirectly hinting towards the Kharkoo Singhs. It was one of the most memorable hits of Kuldip Manak. My father told me how he used to love listening to this album. Heck, even I like to listen to this album today.

yea i thort so, coz ive heard manaks 80's dharmik albums, i love the commentaries his gives b4 the song starts, sounds professional.