Future Prediction / Canada By Sant Baba Shisha Singh

Guest Gupt87

7 hours ago, dharamyudh said:

Problem is that we don't have a centralized leadership. The community as a whole is scattered which is mainly the result of voting and committees introduced by the Brits. 

I think that is also related to caste issues we're having. Until they are resolved, we'll just replicate the societal dysfunction we have in Panjab elsewhere.  

9 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

For real though, what the mormons did to utah we should do to northwestern nevada. 

Huge tracts of cheap farmable land, with wells and geothermal. Uninhabited. Driveable distance to a semi major high mountain valley city with it's own water source. 

If I had the maya to do it, I'd concoct a scheme to relocate Sangat from Afghanistan, Kashmir, and India to Nevada on visas. Circulate them between the farming bungas and working in the city. 

Somebody could set up New Punjab here for real. 

Working on doing that on a much smaller scale. Just being me and my own little clan right now. 

Just like what OSHO did with his Rajneeshpur. Only problem was they started terrorizing the locals.

Best to start with local US Sikhs you're familiar with. I'm afraid any Indians you bring in might end up trying to swindle you and the whole property.

9 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

I think that is also related to caste issues we're having. Until they are resolved, we'll just replicate the societal dysfunction we have in Panjab elsewhere.  

Agreed. Placing importance to these worldly titles is another force that divides the current panth. The question is how do we get this backwards mentality replaced? We're still going to have those idiots in our community banging on about being their caste. Even the younger generation is griping onto this bakwas.  

4 minutes ago, dharamyudh said:

Agreed. Placing importance to these worldly titles is another force that divides the current panth. The question is how do we get this backwards mentality replaced? We're still going to have those idiots in our community banging on about being their caste. Even the younger generation is griping onto this bakwas.  

I think at this time, the only option is to create bubbles away from the idiocy of Panjab in the diaspora. Condemn, ridicule and marginalise anyone who continues in this way. Know also that we have rampant sociopathy, and these people will naturally act how they think they should to infiltrate. 

When this is done, there should be a very conscious effort to not go into completely different territory from the majority. Basically create a parallel Sikh society in the diaspora that attacks and isolates the pendu backwardness.   In this society we produce the highest quality literature, art, music, media etc. and (very importantly!) be able to defend ourselves and steadily introduce this stuff to the rest of the village idiots over time.  

Thing with this pendu shyte is that it generally goes unchallenged but those that challenge it don't have credibility especially in terms of violence, which, whether we like it or not, is a big factor in our society.  

1 hour ago, dallysingh101 said:

I think at this time, the only option is to create bubbles away from the idiocy of Panjab in the diaspora. Condemn, ridicule and marginalise anyone who continues in this way. Know also that we have rampant sociopathy, and these people will naturally act how they think they should to infiltrate. 

When this is done, there should be a very conscious effort to not go into completely different territory from the majority. Basically create a parallel Sikh society in the diaspora that attacks and isolates the pendu backwardness.   In this society we produce the highest quality literature, art, music, media etc. and (very importantly!) be able to defend ourselves and steadily introduce this stuff to the rest of the village idiots over time.  

Thing with this pendu shyte is that it generally goes unchallenged but those that challenge it don't have credibility especially in terms of violence, which, whether we like it or not, is a big factor in our society.  

@dallysingh101 Sikhs should buy all of northwest empty nevada, make use of the ground water, geothermal, and empty farmland. Rotate into the city to work, which has it's  own water source. Do what mormons did to utah to northwest nevada. Marry and visa in Sikhs of a certain  mindset. And skillsets. 

Someone was telling and read a while back that in this kaljug it will me the Turk Rule and it will be bloody.

Khalsa will face challenges never seen before and more bloodshed until there will be a Khalsa Raj when they finally defeat the Turks?

Any truth to this or heard simialar? 

On 8/14/2021 at 3:17 PM, Kau89r8 said:

Someone was telling and read a while back that in this kaljug it will me the Turk Rule and it will be bloody.

Khalsa will face challenges never seen before and more bloodshed until there will be a Khalsa Raj when they finally defeat the Turks?

Any truth to this or heard simialar? 

Sounds familiar. Might be from The Chaupa Singh rahit or from Bhai Gurdas Singh (II) vaars?   

2 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Sounds familiar. Might be from The Chaupa Singh rahit or from Bhai Gurdas Singh (II) vaars?   

I read thread on here a while back and someone was telling me last week this is all prophesized, tough times are ahead but I am not sure where read for sources to back this up?