Future Prediction / Canada By Sant Baba Shisha Singh

Guest Gupt87

On 8/12/2021 at 9:33 PM, dallysingh101 said:

1. I think at this time, the only option is to create bubbles away from the idiocy of Panjab in the diaspora. Condemn, ridicule and marginalise anyone who continues in this way. Know also that we have rampant sociopathy, and these people will naturally act how they think they should to infiltrate. 

2. When this is done, there should be a very conscious effort to not go into completely different territory from the majority. Basically create a parallel Sikh society in the diaspora that attacks and isolates the (anti-Sikh) backwardness.   In this society we produce the highest quality literature, art, music, media etc. and (very importantly!) be able to defend ourselves and steadily introduce this stuff to the rest of the (anti-Sikh) idiots over time. 

1, 100% agree with you. The first thing we need to do in the West is ensure that we have only one United casteless and jathebandi-free Gurdwara per locality in the West. Once we have that building block in place then we need to push the same agenda in Punjab aggressively ensuring it comes to fruition within the next 5 years or certainly before the 2031 Punjab census when Sikhs are projected to be a minority. Additionally we need a don't ask, don't tell and don't mention policy when it comes to referring to caste stratifications in order to eliminate matrimonial apartheid that is lessening significantly over time but needs to be eradicated completely within this decade in order for Sikhs to unite.

2. 100% agree with you on that but I edited the one word as turning that term (to describe all villagers) into a pejorative was a trick of Indira Gandhi and RAW from 1984. So as we even see today Hindu's are a majority in the towns and cities of east Punjab. Only in the villages of rural Punjab (only in Malwa and Majha) are Sikhs a majority. So in order to get Sikhs to hate themselves and ditch the Punjabi language the RAW subliminal messaging since 1984 was that folks from the village and people who speak Punjabi are uneducated and backwards and thus all Sikhs (aka pendu's to RAW) are to be despised. So I would like to request if we can perhaps all replace the terms you used and substitute if for a more direct term like anti-Sikh. Thank you

9 hours ago, SinghPunjabSingh said:

1, 100% agree with you. The first thing we need to do in the West is ensure that we have one United casteless and jathebandi-free Gurdwara per locality in the West. Once we have that building block in place then we need to push the same agenda in Punjab aggressively ensuring it comes to fruition within the next 5 years or certainly before the 2031 Punjab census when Sikhs are projected to be a minority. Additionally we need a don't ask ,don't tell and don't mention policy when it comes to referring to caste stratifications in order to eliminate matrimonial apartheid that is lessening significantly over time but needs to be eradicated completely within this decade in order for Sikhs to unite.

2. 100% agree with you on that but I edited the one word as turning that term (to describe all villagers) into a pejorative was a trick of Indira Gandhi and RAW from 1984. So as we even see today Hindu's are a majority in the towns and cities of east Punjab. Only in the villages of rural Punjab are Sikhs a majority. So in order to get Sikhs to hate themselves and ditch the Punjabi language the RAW subconscious messaging since 1984 was that folks from the village and people who speak Punjabi are uneducated and backwards and thus all Sikhs (aka pendu's to RAW) are to be despised. So I would like to request if we can perhaps all replace the terms you used and substitute if for a more direct term like anti-Sikh. Thank you

1. I agree with your sentiments but feel they need to be considered with recent historical context. Certain people have jettisoned egalitarian Sikh principles in droves. Recently we've discovered that many of them are only recent converts to Sikhi too, especially in Majha and Doaba. Gurdwaras have traditionally been the means for the panth to uplift and develop itself. If certain people fuse their deeply rooed tribal nature on this scenario, we have what we've been seeing for decades now. A haughty, contemptuous hegemony on gurdwaras and their associated funds  whichis used along tribal/caste lines which totally neglects others in the panth. I've been interacting with apnay groups fro a few decades now (all the way from uni) and believe you me, casteism from certain quarters is now more virulent than ever before. You can see it reflected unabashed in 'Panjabi' movies and music industry. I think targeting those quarters to start pushing a more inclusive and progressive message is a better idea with a better chance of impact. Otherwise, certain people will only continue to absorb panthic funds for their own narrow groups. Given this, unfortunately,  right now, I can only think that having those separated gurdwaras at least allows a chance of spreading funds/resources more evenly across the panth. But even that is not straightforward because corruption seems to exist wherever such funds are concentrated.

2. I'm from a pendu background myself, I think it's important to be able to laugh at yourself. Ironically, thinking back, where I lived, the 'pendu, pendu' talk started by an african jut family, who I later found out were from a pend not far from my ancestral one! I think we do have a problem with provincial thinking, confronting this important, because it's an obstacle to development. 

11 hours ago, Jai Tegang! said:

It is. The factors include: overall population of BC is quite low (5 million) and the Lower Mainland holds 3 million of this. We have a massive stronghold in Surrey with our people numbering around 200,000 there alone. Not only Surrey, but we have many surrounding cities where we have decent numbers and well established communities dating back to 1900's. Then, we have communities scattered all over the rural and far-flung smaller towns and cities that were historically mill-towns. With plenty of young guys willing to get their hands dirty, heavy presence in trades, trucking, farming, lumber, the general image is rough and tough. It could be cleaner, with dirty, useless, low-class gang wars costing us too many boys, no doubt, but well  better than the "docile asian" image many westerners hold.

I heard there were lots of conflicts and racial tensions in that region a few generations back. A lot of the old timers (who would have passed away by now) had to fight and be fierce against racism?

17 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

1. Certain people have jettisoned egalitarian Sikh principles in droves.

2. Recently we've discovered that many of them are only recent converts to Sikhi too, especially in Majha and Doaba.

3. Gurdwaras have traditionally been the means for the panth to uplift and develop itself. If certain people fuse their deeply rooed tribal nature on this scenario, we have what we've been seeing for decades now. A haughty, contemptuous hegemony on gurdwaras and their associated funds  whichis used along tribal/caste lines which totally neglects others in the panth.

4. I've been interacting with apnay groups fro a few decades now (all the way from uni) and believe you me, casteism from certain quarters is now more virulent than ever before.

5. You can see it reflected unabashed in 'Panjabi' movies and music industry. I think targeting those quarters to start pushing a more inclusive and progressive message is a better idea with a better chance of impact.

6. Otherwise, certain people will only continue to absorb panthic funds for their own narrow groups.

7. Given this, unfortunately,  right now, I can only think that having those separated gurdwaras at least allows a chance of spreading funds/resources more evenly across the panth.

8. But even that is not straightforward because corruption seems to exist wherever such funds are concentrated.

9. I'm from a pendu background myself, I think it's important to be able to laugh at yourself. 

1. Yes and that has been accelerated massively since 1984. We need to emphasise who our Panj Piare were and where they were from. The minute 100% of so-called Punjabi Sikhs realise the ancestry of our Panj Piare from as far afield as Bidar (Karnataka), Dwarka (Gujarat), Jagan Nath Puri (Orissa), Hastinapur (Uttar Pradesh) and Sialkot then stratification within the Qaum would cease upon reflection of the above. Shaheed Bhai Jiwan Singh Ji were the bravest of the brave to our Qaum and yet the Hindu's and Muslims decried our Sikh Qaum de Heereh as merely a "Bihari Chuhra". Bhai Sangat Singh Ji led the entire Khalsa Fauj at Dhan Dhan Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj's behest despite the Muslims scoffing that the Sikhs were being led by merely a "Chamar" as the Muslims perceived them.

2. A plurality of the Sikh Qaum that exists today are converts from the years 1881-1941 thanks in large part to the parchaar by Lahore Singh Sabha and the great GurSikh (Giani Ditt Singh Ji) who was hated and despised by the Muslims for simply being a "Chamar" according to them.

3. Yes there is no room for disunity and biraderi in the Panth. Without only one single united casteless jathebandi-free Gurdwara in each and every pind in Punjab (and each locality in the West) then by 2031 Sikhs are likely to be a minority in east Punjab (where Sikhs are already a minority in Doaba) and Diaspora populations (with the exception of Canada) will face oblivion in the face of increasing assimilation if we Sikhs do not start to unite right here right now.

4. Yes Congress directed RAW to destroy the Sikh Panth from within and we see that quite clearly in the systematic state funded proliferation of competing Gurdwara's and Dera's and the imposition by Delhi of caste enumerated birth certificates in Punjab since 1981 in order to divide Sikhs and create votebanks. In Doaba in particular, between 1951 to 1981 we see an increasing trend for those whose parents were called Singh and Kaur that benefits would only be allocated by the State should the same name their children with surnames like Kumar, Kumari, Ram or Devi. Similarly, at the other end of the scale with communities unwilling to leave the Sikh faith a conscious efforts was made to only give passports and birth certificates to those who would state a surname (despite that being an insult to the entire ethos of Sikhi).

5. 100% agree with you and it is beyond disgusting. However, the Bhangra industry is dominated by a Muslim Jatt record label (Moviebox) which pushed this wretched trend the most and the Punjabi film industry is similarly financially dominated by non-Sikhs who are quite clearly encouraged by RAW to push the false narrative that the term Sikh means Jatt despite most Jatts being Muslims and 85% of Jatts being non-Sikhs. The fact that 21% of the east Punjab population are from a Jatt ancestry background clearly exposes the state-sponsored promotion of this "entertainment industry" baqwaas. There is no logical rhyme nor reason for the Punjabi entertainment industry which is financially dominated and controlled by non-Sikhs to segmentalise their appeal to a 21% demographic deliberately in such a systematic way as they have done since Indira Gandhi returned to power in 1980. The realisation by RAW was that if the plurality of Sikhs (with those of Jatt background comprising 40% of Sikhs in east Punjab) can be sidetracked away from the Anandpur Sahib resolution agenda by the flagrant promotion of caste, alcohol, drugs, sexual promiscuity, guns, crime, etc then the Sikh Panth in general would have a destroyed generation of youth via mental enslavement. This was exposed recently with the smooth transition of Sidhu Loozerwala straight from paid pimp for the anti-Sikh and non-Sikh controlled Punjabi entertainment industry straight to Congress candidate for the Vidhan Sabha.

6. Agreed, Badal should not have access to an iota of SGPC funds for fighting elections but which should be strictly allocated solely for sewa and parchaar for the very poorest in society in both Punjab and throughout India.

7.  This apartheid phenomena has destroyed the Sikh Panth from inside out over the last 40years. The damage it has also exaggerated in terms of matrimonial apartheid is incalculable. Whilst apartheid finally ended in 1991 in South Africa there is no justification whatsoever for apartheid among the Sikh Sangat. Initally when Zail Sin and Sanjay Gandhi cooked up the term DDT in 1977 he also ordered all Ramgharia Gurdwara's in the Diaspora to insist upon memberships being restricted only to those who have both parents from a Tarkhan background as he realised that Divide and Rule tactics had served the racist British Empire well. Thereafter Zail Sin replicated the same idea to the newly created Ravidas Bhawans such that non-Chamars are not able to obtain membership. Ironically the Bhat Sikh Sangats which laid the foundation stone for Sikhi in the UK in 1930's, had never really restricted memberships until Zail Sin started to heavily propagate the idea of destroying the Sikh Qaum by setting up competing apartheid-minded Gurdwara's but finally they succumbed to this disease too. Finally in the 2000's we have seen the creation of Khatri-centric and Rajput-centric Gurdwareh primarily in North America. Either we unite competing apartheid Diaspora Sangats into one local Gurdwara for all to be led by Panj Piare from all backgrounds or we will only have ourselves to blame for increasing intermarriage and demographic problems that will show their ugly face by the end of 2030. We have a very limited window to take action. Either apartheid or Sikhi will win in this fight to the death. As the proliferation of the apartheid concept has had a direct correlation with increasing drug addiction in Punjab over the last 40 years.

8. With ever smaller apartheid-based Dera's corruption is rampant and state-funded and supported by RAW in order to keep Sikhs weak in Punjab so that Sikhi cannot "infect" (as those who oppose Sikhi perceive it) the billion or so gareeb loki outside (outside Punjab) in India who could massively benefit from the sharan of the Sikh Panth.

9. The joke is on us if we internalize RAW's subliminal messaging that Sikhs are an inherently inferior and backwards Qaum by getting us to reject our own village heritage and ditch our connection with the Punjabi language as the Pakistani Punjabi's and urban Hindu Punjabi's have increasingly done since 1947. It is only those from the pinds of east Punjab who are keeping Punjabi alive and strong alongside people like Pandit Rao originally from Karnataka. 

On 4/11/2022 at 4:26 AM, dallysingh101 said:

I heard there were lots of conflicts and racial tensions in that region a few generations back. A lot of the old timers (who would have passed away by now) had to fight and be fierce against racism?

Goray here were no different to all the other places our people found themselves in. Racism was in-your-face, unapologetic, and especially sharp for Indians (or "asians", as you guys call it in the UK). I've heard the older generation's stories and experienced the waning days of it myself. We tended to just absorb and ignore most of it. Only when enough of our youngsters starting filling the classrooms that there were more school-yard scraps and a greater push back. It was in the early 90s when the gangster culture took root, with influence from the American black culture that was so prevalent in the media. The late 80s and 90s also brought in many kharku families and this helped the community find some long lost strength. 

11 minutes ago, Jai Tegang! said:

Goray here were no different to all the other places our people found themselves in. Racism was in-your-face, unapologetic, and especially sharp for Indians (or "asians", as you guys call it in the UK). I've heard the older generation's stories and experienced the waning days of it myself. We tended to just absorb and ignore most of it. Only when enough of our youngsters starting filling the classrooms that there were more school-yard scraps and a greater push back. It was in the early 90s when the gangster culture took root, with influence from the American black culture that was so prevalent in the media. The late 80s and 90s also brought in many kharku families and this helped the community find some long lost strength. 

Sounds familiar. It was the close of the 80s and early 90s that a new generation of 'asians' emerged in my ends. I don't think it was influenced by black culture back then though, it was sort of home-grown.