The quote is not Gurbani according to Giani Joginder Singh Vedanti:

http://www.tribunein...707/punjab1.htm

Scroll down to article headed 'Sikh museum to have...'

I don't think Vedanti said it's not Gurbani, he disputed it with Maan over the context to which it was said. Vadanti at the time was under Badal's control and had to raise his voice against any independence slogans of the Sikhs. I could be wrong, but I think this Tukh is from Gyan Prabodh Bani. Maybe someone knowledgeable in Dasam Bani can comment.

Found this, it appears Guru Gobind Singh Ji wrote it in Dasam Granth Sahib:

The views of Guru Gobind Singh on temporal sovereignty are given in his writing Krishan Avtar.

1) Deg, Tegh Jag mein dohon chalen,

Rakh lo moi aap, awar na dalen

meaning both my economic power and strength of arms should prevail in the world. Under your protection, none be able to trample me.24

2) Koi kisi ko Raj na de hae

Jo lai hai nij bal sit lai hae

meaning, no body gives self rule as a gift to another,

it is to be seized through their own strength.25

3) Raj bina neh Dharam chale hain

Dharam bina sab dale male hain

meaning, that without political power Dharam does not prosper and without Dharam the society remains admixture of hoch poch.26

Found this, it appears Guru Gobind Singh Ji wrote it in Dasam Granth Sahib:

The views of Guru Gobind Singh on temporal sovereignty are given in his writing Krishan Avtar.

1) Deg, Tegh Jag mein dohon chalen,

Rakh lo moi aap, awar na dalen

meaning both my economic power and strength of arms should prevail in the world. Under your protection, none be able to trample me.24

2) Koi kisi ko Raj na de hae

Jo lai hai nij bal sit lai hae

meaning, no body gives self rule as a gift to another,

it is to be seized through their own strength.25

3) Raj bina neh Dharam chale hain

Dharam bina sab dale male hain

meaning, that without political power Dharam does not prosper and without Dharam the society remains admixture of hoch poch.26

im sure its from gurbilas patshahi 10

I don't think Vedanti said it's not Gurbani, he disputed it with Maan over the context to which it was said. Vadanti at the time was under Badal's control and had to raise his voice against any independence slogans of the Sikhs. I could be wrong, but I think this Tukh is from Gyan Prabodh Bani. Maybe someone knowledgeable in Dasam Bani can comment.

" “Raj bina nahi dharm chale hai...,” which, Mann said, was part of Gurbani. Vedanti contradicted it, accusing Mann of misleading the Sikh community by relating it to Gurbani. "