Which path we have to recite for knee pain.

SukhiSingh

Hello,

My mother is 65 year old and she is suffering from knee pain since long time.

We have taken lots of treatment but no relief yet.

I have listened that by reciting path we can get relief from any type of disease.

Can anyone tell which path my mother has to recite to get relief from this knee pain and what is the exact way.

Thanks.

Contact the nearest branch Sarb Rog ka Aukhad Naam. I have heard so much about them and how they teach you to use the power of Bani and Naam to heal your physical ailments.

actually i didn't understand the branch you are talking about.In which city it is?

There are two ways- a) reciting gurbani with full faith b) herbal (ayurveda) to help you resolve your mother knee problems.

If one wish to get all relief from physical pain via gurbani- one must give 110% faith in Vahiguroo which realistically speaking most of us don't as we are all students and beginners. This is where herbal natural solutions comes in...find yourself herbal ayurved to deal with physical health issues.

I would personally rather recite gurbani for the mind/soul and milaap for vahiguroo instead of testing power of gurbani on small physical health problems or worldly issues...for physical health problems i would use herbal ayurdeva solutions.