That's fair enough Johnny, then one can find views from gyanis from mehta and bhindran- sant mohan singh ji bhindranwale along with bhramgyanis of sikh panth on much broader scale like- sant isher singh ji rara sahib wale, sant attar singh ji mustaneywale, sant baba nand singh ji, sant javala singh ji harkhowale, sant teja singh ji rara sahibwale, sant ajit singh hansali, sant santokh singh ji jotisaroop wale instead of being typical cultist type..!!!

To make it clear, I'm not comparing the choota sauda to Nirmal Samparde at all. I'm just saying people can misuse Gurbani/ misinterpret it to fit their own agenda and that it isn't an uncommon practice. In the case of Nirmal Samparde who say that Nirmal Panth is referring to Nirmale is wrong as Sant Gurbachan Singh Bhindranwale gave the correct interpretation as to what the Nirmal Panth is.

How is it that there are no 3rd person historical references to the Nirmale? If that story of Guru Gobind Singh Ji deliberately making a new group of Sikhs called nirmale were true, why weren't significant Sikh scholars in history who were Khalsa Sant Sipahi not referred to as Nirmale during the 18th century?

I purely have a problem accepting what you've stated (as well as wat Baba Hari Singh Randhawe stated) purely on the fact that there is a lack of evidence to show that Nirmale were started by Guru Gobind Singh Ji on the terms you stated - wearing Sadhu bana and giving a separate bana to them.

Youths need to realize, sikhi didn't started with dhan dhan bhramgyani yodha sant jarnail singh bhindranwale and not would end there, youths need to be stop being soo cultish and open up their horizon- there is soo much history of other bhramgyanis yodhas which is being missed..!!!

Satbachan.

Also, I will try to read more broadly, something I need to do as I have a very limited scope of knowledge of Sikh history.

How is it that there are no 3rd person historical references to the Nirmale? If that story of Guru Gobind Singh Ji deliberately making a new group of Sikhs called nirmale were true,

With regards to finding out more about the different sampardas including nirmale i suggest you read, Sikh Sampardavali by Piara Singh Padam, Bharat Mat Darpan by Mahant Ganesha Ji and the Mahan Kosh by Bhai Kahan Singh Nabha (3rd person- singh sabha - respected scholar on the other side of the spectrum).

why weren't significant Sikh scholars in history who were Khalsa Sant Sipahi not referred to as Nirmale during the 18th century?

Same reason as to why sant sunder singh ji bhindranwale sant gurbachan singh bhindranwale, sant kartar singh ji bhindranwale, sant jarnail singh bhindranwale are not famously referred to as gyani samparda- taksal but rather bhindranwale- upsamparda of taksal ..!!!!

I already explained regarding people having issues regarding nanak nirmal panth chalya interpertatation... Both are accepted.. Here is quote from previous post:

Damdami taksal themselves take great pride (rightly they should) in writing - Gharaie Shabad sachi taksal tuk from japji sahib on their logos. Does that mean? They are mis-interpertating gurbani as op suggested? Surely taksal literally means school - can be various schools of thoughts within Sikh samparda including damdami taksal but gharaie shabad sachi taksal cannot be conclusively only limited to damdami taksal. So both interpretations are accepted..!!

So same logic applies here with nanak nirmal panth chalaya. Both interpretations are accepted (panth as whole and nirmal panth as well). This tukh is being used by nirmale since starting of nirmal samparda was blessed by sri guru gobind singh ji himself in sadhu bhana. It's with great pride and full faith in sri guru gobind singh ji himself- nirmale recite- nanak nirmal panth chalaya. Why shouldn't they? It's an order blessed by sri guru gobind singh ji himself..!! If they cannot take pride in their fore father- sri guru gobind singh ji who else they can be proud of? Now that does not mean gurbani tukh meaning nanak nirmal panth chalaya only limited to nirmale? No. Both are accepted..!!

If that story of Guru Gobind Singh Ji deliberately making a new group of Sikhs called nirmale were true, why weren't significant Sikh scholars in history who were Khalsa Sant Sipahi not referred to as Nirmale during the 18th century?

Guru Ji did not make a new group of Sikhs, he made the Sikhs excel in a particular field. Nirmala Sikhs are not different from us, they just have stronger emphasis on Braham-Gian, and learning than your average grihasti Sikh.

Posting picture of daljit sinh to slant off nirmale, its like posting nangs pictures to slant off nihangs or ghagga/afghana to slant off singh sabha...!! As i said earlier, no jatha or samparda is safe from rss/raw inflitration..so why nirmale are singled out?. If you wish to put daljit sinh as point of focus in your study regarding nirmala order..you won't learn anything as they say- if you want to pro-actively look for negative you will find negative.!!

Nirmale samparda is huge establishment in the panth, their contributions is at monumental proportions starting from sooraj parkash granth (take out sooraj parkash granth there is no history), panth parkash, nanak parkash, faridkot teeka of sri guru granth sahib ji, and one and only teeka of sri dasam guru granth sahib by pandit narain singh ji and many more..!!!..all you can find is this twat as point of focus regarding nirmale samparda..!!..seriously man...come on now..!!

Posting picture of daljit sinh to slant off nirmale, its like posting nangs pictures to slant off nihangs or ghagga/afghana to slant off singh sabha...!! As i said earlier, no jatha or samparda is safe from rss/raw inflitration..so why nirmale are singled out?. If you wish to put daljit sinh as point of focus in your study regarding nirmala order..you won't learn anything as they say- if you want to pro-actively look for negative you will find negative.!!

Nirmale samparda is huge establishment in the panth, their contributions is at monumental proportions starting from sooraj parkash granth (take out sooraj parkash granth there is no history), panth parkash, nanak parkash, faridkot teeka of sri guru granth sahib ji, and one and only teeka of sri dasam guru granth sahib by pandit narain singh ji and many more..!!!..all you can find is this twat as point of focus regarding nirmale samparda..!!..thats great academic work singh..!! good work..!!..seriously man...come on now..!!

You're right. All samparde are infiltrated with such people, that much is true.

I did not know that Bhai Santokh Singh ji was a nirmala. Guess I was wrong.

While color doesn't matter, didn't old Nirmale wear plain white clothes and now a days the nirmale have adopted the hindu orange color - not a color of the Khalsa. I would assume the Nirmale weren't a sect, but were also Khalsas.