i dont understand this. baba hari singh makes it clear that Baba Sri Chand jee took the udaasee, viraktha from sri guru nanak dev jee? doesnt really say that they accepted the way of baba sri chand jee? with nirmale hes just making a point not to sideline these institutions. tbh i thought he was cussing udaasis saying theyve changed their baanaa.

Ive just listened to Giani Hari Singh's youtube katha - i cant see anything wrong with it. Proactive is saying that Giani Ji is disrespecting Guru Ji. err where??? . Giani ji is saying that some giani's are saying Sri Chand was a nalayak put but are saying Guru Nanak was great, so such people are indirectly disrespecting Guru Ji. But Sri Chand was not nalayak put as Ram Rai and/prthvi chand were.

To say Ram Rai or Privthi Chand were nalayk children infront of their father is not disrespect because they were bad people and Guru Sahib accepts this themselves and is even written in Gurbani. Look at the sakhi of mera man locheh gurdash taee.

However if you say this about Baba Sri Chand that he was nalayak infront of Guru Nanak then this is wrong. This is the point Giani Ji making

The conclusion i have come to is that of my first post that some members here are complete novice. When you explain to them they don't understand but rather use aggressive language and make sattements such as Giani Ji is a fake. With such people the quote Dont argue with a fool comes to mind. However i will endeavour in due course to write an academic article on the udasi panth with citations to back it up. I hope this will assist.

I would have thought that was obvious. Baba Hari Singh claims that those who are criticising Baba Sri Chand are indirectly insulting Guru Nanak because the greatest insult you can say to someone is to say that your sons are unworthy. But many of the sons of the Gurus were unworthy such as Ram Rai and Prithi Chand. So here you have someone whom his chelas claim to be a BRAHMGYANI but he cannot see how flawed his argument is and how easy it is to show that he cannot put forward a consistent argument. I am sure a large number of the people in the audience know the story of Ram Rai and Prithi Chand yet they allowed his foolish argument to pass without showing his argument for what it is. Had someone stood up and shown his how inconsistent his argument was then maybe he would go back reading basic Sikh history and come back with a consistent argument.

True, that argument by Baba Hari Singh Jee is inconsistent with Sikh history. We have so many examples of the Sikh Gurus whose sons were unworthy, yet how is that an insult to the Gurus?

We are literally seeing Sikh history being changed before our eyes. But it's good we have veers who can stand up to distortions. God bless the man who recorded Sant Gurbachan singh Bhindranwale which is the greatest proof of how some of Sant Jee's former students are using his prestigious name to get public recognition yet go against sant Jee on on religious matters.

I think its unfair for us to make allegations/accusations against gyani hari singh ji randhawale without meeting him and discussing this issue point by point basis as he is not on sikhsangat to defend himself.

I am not sure why people are so afraid to go to gyani hari singh ji to demand clarification on things he said..last 5 years i have spoken to many great parcharaiks with my half arse broken punjabi, some of them even put them on hot seat respectfully to seek clarification...they don't bite guys..if inderjit ghagga and his cronies can have conversation with gyani hari singh ji initially respectfully why cannot people on here?

We are quite quick to do character assassination with parchariks which we don't agree with but fall short to meet them in real life giving them chance to clarify themselves and defend himself? what kind of fearless khalsa does that? stop this lame- hide and seek game behind computers..!!

I'm surprised people are finding justifications for what Baba Hari Singh Randhawe said. Also, n30singhji, you say we should go and ask him. I don't think we should have to go and ask anything because we're seeing what he said at face value, it is Pal paji and you who are trying to say he meant something else. You should be the ones asking for clarification if you guys are really passionate about it.

For me, because of what he said, in this case he has lost credibility to say Guru Nanak Dev Ji started the udasees.

No we are already know what he said- we have no doubts, onus is on op who is falsely accusing him not just on what he said regarding his son and father line but whole original post which parts is been proven incorrect.

I be mortified if so called internet warriors here become khalistani leaders of future who does not believe in seeking clarification from other side or believe in innocent until proven guilty concept..i think i probably seek refuge to some secular society which believe in these values..

N30 Singh Veer Jee, I can't speak for others but I tend to agree with Singh559 Jee. It is not up to me to confront an elderly man with accusative questions. He has made inaccurate statements and Singhs here have rebutted his claims. Now the onus is on the followers/students of Baba Hari SIngh Jee to ask their Ustad to answer those rebuttals keeping in mind Sant Gurbachan Singh Jee's statements and his flawed logic of saying that it is an insult to the Gurus if they have an unworthy son.

Well op opened up this thread with stream of outrageous accusations, allegations and evident/obvious witch haunt against him..so its not you guys but solely him who needs to get up from comfy leather chair act like fearless khalsa - go meet him face to face, clear up any misunderstanding and give gyani chance to clarify or defend himself even inderjit ghagha and his cronies did that met gyani hari singh ji randhawale- face to face (at least you gotta give these pseduo missionaries a credit for manning up to debate the issues face to face )..!!