Bhai Jagtar Singh Hawara : 1 CASE DOWN AND 1 TO GO !

Sevadar01

N30 Singh, check this out:

Senior Advocate Mr. Colin Gonsalves has closely been monitoring these cases. On live Indian TV he's made statements like

"Where was the law when Beant Singh was wrecking havoc and killing countless innocents in Punjab?"

It's a complicated issue for sure, but we shouldn't be too quick to jump to conclusions.

People need to stop being so naive. The fact remains people after hiding behind sikhi saroop have committed innocent murders in our community, which needs to be condemned in strongest words/action from all sikhs and including sri akaal takth sahib.!!

I wouldn't even talk about externally so conspiracy theorist can have a rest, but internally in the panth, there has been so much killing of innocent- our history is not pretty effected by punjabi tribal system- from misl period starting from misl people killing each others, nirmale poojari stabbing nihang jathedar, nihangs kiling nirmale. Modern times- Nang phoola ring a bell?, How bibi jagir kaur? Killing her innocent daughter? ring a bell? How about nihangs killing innocent akjs? and so called babars akjs killing innocent nihangs? If you have spoken to local in punjab, they will tell you all about these petty criminals how they hide and hide their own shortcoming (punjabi tribalism/blood for blood revenge) all behind sikhi saroop.

The root of the problem is when people brush these things off under carpet and still live in la la land instead of waking up to reality- truly genuinely acknowleding it- Look, fanaticism is global problem, we are not immune from it and our panth and its people is effected by curropt punjabi tribal system. We got some work to do to clean our own house.

India is one wild place with very complex ethnic place inter-twined with sensative religious groups. It's almost seems like regardless of whichever group or religion- fanatics have always fuel with them, all it takes small spike and a maachis- countless innocent lives are lost..!!!!

Time to get sikh heritage/relics/scriptures/manuscripts out from that hell hole..!!

It is true that there were gunde (even if not as many as you'd think) who abused Sikh saroop and I actually know of people who did this (looting and stealing from innocent Hindus or banks) from stories I've heard that I know to be true mixed with real stories that happened to my relatives in Punjab of Punjab government dressing up as kharkoos.

There was a story of one of my relatives who had opened the door to some kharkoos and they ate and left. Very early the next morning a group of Punjab police officers showed up and said you're harboring atvaadi, we know you are hand them over or we'll arrest you. The bibi recognized two of the police officers standing in the back and said it was them. They had connections with relatives so it was okay and nothing happened. Imagine if this were a family who didn't know better and didn't have any "khich" from relatives?

Another story, again I'll be vague as possible was one of my relatives (not sure who it is but my dad told me about it) was about to get shot in a fake encounter because they said he was an atvadi. Turned out he was the son of a person in the government (don't remember what position). Someone who knew what was happening called his dad and he called and chewed them out and they were sorry.

It is true that there were gunde (even if not as many as you'd think) who abused Sikh saroop and I actually know of people who did this (looting and stealing from innocent Hindus or banks) from stories I've heard that I know to be true mixed with real stories that happened to my relatives in Punjab of Punjab government dressing up as kharkoos.

There was a story of one of my relatives who had opened the door to some kharkoos and they ate and left. Very early the next morning a group of Punjab police officers showed up and said you're harboring atvaadi, we know you are hand them over or we'll arrest you. The bibi recognized two of the police officers standing in the back and said it was them. They had connections with relatives so it was okay and nothing happened. Imagine if this were a family who didn't know better and didn't have any "khich" from relatives?

Another story, again I'll be vague as possible was one of my relatives (not sure who it is but my dad told me about it) was about to get shot in a fake encounter because they said he was an atvadi. Turned out he was the son of a person in the government (don't remember what position). Someone who knew what was happening called his dad and he called and chewed them out and they were sorry.

bro its a well known fact those atvaadis ur talkin bowt r "black cats"/kalay kachay of sumedh saini/alam/kp gill. officer ribeiro admitted this in his biography, 2 defame kharkoos n get the public 2 reject em

Good post singh559 veer.

Anyway coming back to the topic. These people who admitted their guilt of bombing cinema and killing or hurting innocent civilians- regardless if they are raw fanatic/terrorist or GOI planted tattus. They should be excommunicated from the panth for using sikhi saroop. Period...same goes with deravadis curropt sants..!!

Lack of condemnation and excommunication of dubious characters (be it raw terrorist/GOI agent) hiding behind sikhi saroop from sikh community and sikh panth makes us looks like taliban kaum/terrorist in media...i meant not just for sake of media but its right thing- khalsa gurmat thing to do condemn innocent lives being lost and setting up precedence /drawing a line to avoid fanatics/goi agents/mobs using sikhi saroop to commit crimes..!!

Good post singh559 veer.

Anyway coming back to the topic. These people who admitted their guilt of bombing cinema and killing or hurting innocent civilians- regardless if they are raw fanatic/terrorist or GOI planted tattus. They should be excommunicated from the panth for using sikhi saroop. Period...same goes with deravadis curropt sants..!!

I agree those Hindu's who did Delhi blast called Vikas Sehgal and Jagan Ram Yadav were wrong to kill innocents just like Izhar Alam's Black Cats. Anybody with Sikhi Saroop killing innocents like Jagir Kaur or Poohla should be excommunicated for sure

I agree those Hindu's who did Delhi blast called Vikas Sehgal and Jagan Ram Yadav were wrong to kill innocents just like Izhar Alam's Black Cats. Anybody with Sikhi Saroop killing innocents like Jagir Kaur or Poohla should be excommunicated for sure

Can you provide any evidence or proof that alludes to this?