Bhai Jagtar Singh Hawara : 1 CASE DOWN AND 1 TO GO !

Sevadar01

I don't know the names of five individuals nor i have any desire to know their tribal association..all i know they admitted their guilt which true innocent singh soorma would never do if they didn't commit the crime on top of that they are walking out free soon...as people may call them terrorist/fanatic or GOI agent..either way they used sikhi saroop to carry heinous act against innocent civilians which should be condemned, strongest action should be taken by panth to clean gand from Sikh Panth..!!

yeah bro the court officially had Hindu's Vikas Sehgal and Jagannath Yadav guilty for Delhi blast.

Bhai Jagtar totally but because these two Hindu agents working to defame Sikhs deliberately hid evidence to implicate Bhai Jagtar Singh he was falsely implicated. No Khalsa would ever kill innocent people at a cinema like the Batman shooter. That's just insane

Agreed, can you please provide any article or something that shows this?

We need to do unbias investigative journalism ourselves, ask the main source bhai jagtar singh hawara himself..!! Where is his relative? How come they are not saying anything on ruling? against it? People need to invoke statements from them, are they appealing the decision?. They need to be summoned in sri akaal takth to get further clarification. If people think his relatives are oppressed by gov't.. it not just consistent with bhai balwant singh ji rajoana sister freely going to jail to meet his brother and coming out from jail -safe and sound- distributing bhai sahib inspiring revolutionary type letters.!!

Agreed that they need to do an investigative journalism which is what the program that was posted by SevaSingh101 on the previous page talked about.

If Sweden can conjure up a phony case against Julian Assange, people with bad intentions can easily set up a Sikh in India. Delhi does treat Sikhs like criminals and most of the police and immigration officers are highly racist against Sikhs. It's quite obvious that there is something fishy going on when Bhai Jagtar Singh Hawara's case is treated separately and the criminals who set him up Jaspal Ram and Vikas Seghal are the true criminals responsible for the killing of innocent people.

Anyone who kills an innocent person is not a Sikh.

As for racism in India:

One police officer tried to tell me to stop speaking Punjab at the Dellhi airport, I was tired after a 10 or so hour journey and on little sleep so I flipped on him in Punjabi saying who the hell are you to tell me to stop speaking Punjabi and speak Hindi and said in English that I was an American and don't know Hindi and I won't take unnecessary harassment and if there's a problem I'm willing to make a few phone calls. The guy walked away saying ok ok ok.

Security check also do stupid checks sometimes just to try to get you mad, but best thing is just to take what harassment they do just so your time isn't wasted.

---

The people who set up Jagtar Singh Hawara want us to label them all as what we label Vikas Seghal and Jaspal Ram, their hopes are to make it such a complicated issue that Sikhs just give up and accept whatever stereotype they want to perpetuate of Sikhs.