Pakistani Drama called Bilqees Kaur

Sherdil

Waheguru.... Don't let this SH** get to you !!!! We need o concentrate fully on educating our Youth so they are fully armed to see through this BS !!!!

The reason why Muslims are so obsessed with converting our Bibiyan is because they want to finish the only Kaum that will stand in their way of world domination !!!!

We need to put our sisters on a pedastool and treat them like the princesses they are the rest will sort itself. These people have, are and will always try things like this to through us off balance.. Remember everything is achieved through our Bani hence why the British and RSS tried to dilute it !!!

The more of our attention we give to sh** like this the less time we are giving to Bani and Naam simran !!!!

Sikhi is really growing within the youth and maharaj kirpa let's feed this through to our youth so they can see that women in Sikhi are brave princess warriors and not some bollywood romeo and Juliet H**S !!!!

WJKK WJKF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Waheguru.... Don't let this SH** get to you !!!! We need o concentrate fully on educating our Youth so they are fully armed to see through this BS !!!!

The reason why Muslims are so obsessed with converting our Bibiyan is because they want to finish the only Kaum that will stand in their way of world domination !!!!

We need to put our sisters on a pedastool and treat them like the princesses they are the rest will sort itself. These people have, are and will always try things like this to through us off balance.. Remember everything is achieved through our Bani hence why the British and RSS tried to dilute it !!!

The more of our attention we give to sh** like this the less time we are giving to Bani and Naam simran !!!!

Sikhi is really growing within the youth and maharaj kirpa let's feed this through to our youth so they can see that women in Sikhi are brave princess warriors and not some bollywood romeo and Juliet H**S !!!!

WJKK WJKF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

World domination? lol

And even if this is the case (a notion which is hilarious!)...then don't you think that United States of America will be a bigger challenge for "Muslims" (As if Muslim is a one , unified guy) ...

C'mon .....

There are approximately 45 million to 60 million Muslims in the Europe and now Islam is establishing itself in the European mainland too , with thousands of mosques being built all over Europe , Mashallah (Guess what? Crusades failed. lol) .... So OBVIOUSLY ..you will have cases where Muslim boys will convert Sikh girls etc...BUT....many Muslim girls are also converted to Sikhism/Christianity etc and marry their loved one's... These things are inevitable...but please don't think that Muslims are hell bent on converting Sikh girls etc... Sikh guys also trick many Muslim girls....so please...stop generalizing...

World domination? lol

And even if this is the case (a notion which is hilarious!)...then don't you think that United States of America will be a bigger challenge for "Muslims" (As if Muslim is a one , unified guy) ...

C'mon .....

There are approximately 45 million to 60 million Muslims in the Europe and now Islam is establishing itself in the European mainland too , with thousands of mosques being built all over Europe , Mashallah (Guess what? Crusades failed. lol) .... So OBVIOUSLY ..you will have cases where Muslim boys will convert Sikh girls etc...BUT....many Muslim girls are also converted to Sikhism/Christianity etc and marry their loved one's... These things are inevitable...but please don't think that Muslims are hell bent on converting Sikh girls etc... Sikh guys also trick many Muslim girls....so please...stop generalizing...

I am not generalizing at all and neither have a spoken a Bad word about Islam. All i am trying to say is that there is such a massive influence on conversion in the name of Islam. There are massive campaigns out of mosques on conversions which i have seen first hand.

Being of vey light skin and light eyes i used to get given conversion leaflets when walking apast mosques. This was when i used to have a trimmed beard and wear a white beany hat. Obviously these people used to think i was a muslim hence i used to get a leaflet.

I am not generalising as in my home town these people tried to preach their hate outside the Mosque, but all respect to the local Muslim brothers they through them out and called the police !!!! Waheguru NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL TRUE MUSLIMS....

Problem we have here is that there is a massive conversion drive and i have had the leaflets to prove it. Even to the point where they were offering money to those that were willing to convert.. DIGUSTING !!!!

Also at Uni when i was not practicing sikhi me and group of friends (mostly girls) were out and a massive group of guys were trying it on white one of my Muslim friends, she didnt like it so i stepped in and said " Step away that's my sister". The <banned word filter activated> went back to his mates and started shouting "watch me F this sikh girl" !!!!!

On the other hand we used to have a Muslim Girl who was going out with a Sikh boy that used to visit our local Gurdwara and used to speak to the Giani about coming into sikhi as her parents would not accept his BF. Guess what the Giani said........ If you are disrespecting or going against them then coming into Sikhi is the wrong move. You need to go and speak to your parents and stop seing this boy against your parents wishes... If you want to learn about sikhi seriously you can still do as a Muslim !!!!!!!!!! WAHEGURU !!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you honestley say the same would have happened if this was a sikh girl who visited a Mosque !!!!

Don't bury your head in the sand... SAS are doing amazing Seva and are exposing what is going on !!!!!

PS, those sikh guys who are doing the same are going totally against the teachings of sikhi and their actions are not accepted in our religion !!! Also you will never get Sikhs leafleting to convert anyone especially outside the Gurdwara !!!!!!

PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THIS AS AN ATTACK ON ISLAM BUT CLEARLY IT IS SOMETHING THAT NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED INTERNALLY IF YOU ARE ASHAMED OF THESE ACTIONS !!!!