Pakistan and Sikhs ....

Auzer

Auzer bro, you're in denial man. Pak lost all the wars against India. End of story. You just sound like a sore loser.
Forget it yaar. Everyone is free to believe whatever makes them feel good. No tax or persecution on that. Its simple common sense at the end of the day man. If Pakistan had won a single war against India, especially 1965, India wouldn't dare to fight another one just 6 years later in 1971. Lal Bahadur Shastri was the Prime Minister back then, and something not written in history books our friend read is that Indians lost soldiers less than 22 years old in large numbers who had been sent to fight. Shastri called the army back from Lahore which enraged top defense officers. But I guess anything on Wikipedia is a lie and everything else is the truth, LOL!

Auzer bro, you're in denial man. Pak lost all the wars against India. End of story. You just sound like a sore loser.

LOL .....

Typical Indian response when confronted with harsh facts...

Well I can understand.....

"Signing an agreement of stalemate with ten times smaller nation" is a victory in Indian world? Awwwww so cute :)

Forget it yaar. Everyone is free to believe whatever makes them feel good. No tax or persecution on that. Its simple common sense at the end of the day man. If Pakistan had won a single war against India, especially 1965, India wouldn't dare to fight another one just 6 years later in 1971. Lal Bahadur Shastri was the Prime Minister back then, and something not written in history books our friend read is that Indians lost soldiers less than 22 years old in large numbers who had been sent to fight. Shastri called the army back from Lahore which enraged top defense officers. But I guess anything on Wikipedia is a lie and everything else is the truth, LOL!

Indian forces weren't "called off" by Lahore for nothing. They were defeated by Pakistan Army and they had to retreat ....

Indians never entered mainland Lahore..they were still 14 miles away when they were forced to retreat....Remember that famous call of Pakistan Army to Indians ? Pakistani commander said : " Indians , Lahore is still 14 bloody miles away!"

The battlefield where Indians ran back from also has this sign...

"oppps..not allowed to post that image" :(

But anyways...

Wikipedia is plain lie....Specially subjective topics like Indo-Pak wars... Indian fanboys will edit wiki in their favor while Pakistanis will do the same...So believing wiki is absolutely no way to go ....specially in this case..

India never won a military victory against West Pakistan....

I gave you authentic neutral source accepting PAF aerial victory over five times larger IAF ... whats the point?

Even your OWN IAF officers wrote books and accepted the valor of Pakistani pilots... Again..read what Jagan Mohan and Sameer Chopra had to say about 1965 conflict...

You can keep living in your dreams and keep believing "wikipedia" as somewhat authentic ...

I don't know why do you keep bringing up this issue again and again...

If you are interested...why not make a separate thread where I'll post actual pictures , reports , and sources regarding 1965 war?

By the end of war...Pakistan had captured Indian towns like Khem Kharan , strategic railway communication lines like Muna Bao (wikipedia never mentions this because Indian government rejected this Pakistani claim..but now we have actual PICTURES of Pakistan Army standing ON Muna Bao railway station...but Indian fanboys won't put it on wikipedia..afterall , Indian establishment wants public to remain brainwashed) , different forts , and desert territory..what did India captured? nothing! No town , no strategic communication lines , no infrastructure...Just 'villages' of Punjab and some fertile land...

But again..if you are really confident that you won the war (which I know and even YOU know that you didn't) , then why not open a separate thread and discuss these things?

Same goes for Sherdil too...

But anyways..lets not further derail this thread....

You started with "Pakistan and Sikhs" and then very tactfully took the discussion to India vs Pakistan. Yeah now go ahead blame that on me as well. You claim to glorify Sikh bravery yet call them cowards and then cover it up in various ways. We already know what kind of photos you're gonna post. Some folks from your country used some text messages recently which caused a mass exodus of Assamese folks from different parts of India fearing a backlash from Muslims. But I am sure that is also a ploy by the Indian media to tarnish the image of "great Pakistan", right? Oh wait, now I am diverting from topic again.

Yeah, now back to topic after much derail? Ok, answer me then (since you are not here to learn about Sikhi), what is the future of Sikhs and Pakistan, and Sikhs in Pakistan. Lets for once hear you say something genuinely mature and farsighted. Go ahead!

Brothers, where and how did india vs pakistan discussion come here on a religious site? LOL We are debating about wars which happened in 1964 and 1971. That's a long time ago. Most of us weren't even born then. Instead of fighting over who won which war why not try to discuss solutions so we will not have anymore future wars. We need to look forward.

Some folks from your country used some text messages recently which caused a mass exodus of Assamese folks from different parts of India fearing a backlash from Muslims. But I am sure that is also a ploy by the Indian media to tarnish the image of "great Pakistan", right? Oh wait, now I am diverting from topic again.

If bunch of Pakistanis on social media can cause administrative havoc in your mighty India...then there is no point discussing. You need to improve yourself (Here , by yourself , I mean INDIA..and not Sikh) ....

Nobody takes Indian media seriously in Pakistan .... They are the only media in the world that is even worse than Pakistani media...

India broke East Pakistan....and is now facing problems of illegal immigration and changing demographics in North-East India....while the 'liberated' East Pakistan remains under Muslim rule...So even for 71' , the last laugh is on India .....lol...

Anyways...

Yeah, now back to topic after much derail? Ok, answer me then (since you are not here to learn about Sikhi), what is the future of Sikhs and Pakistan, and Sikhs in Pakistan. Lets for once hear you say something genuinely mature and farsighted. Go ahead!

Sikhs in Pakistan are already enjoying better life as compared with Sikhs in Indian punjab...I already mentioned this in my OP...Things will further improve as now Sikhs are coming to jobs like Military officers , Police officers etc ..... I know you guys won't know...but work has already been started in Pakistani Universities to teach "Gurmukhi" script of Punjabi to the students...Great Punjabi works are being translated from Shahmukhi script to Gurmukhi script...So this is a HUGE opening for Sikhs in Pakistan...

So as far as "Sikhs in Pakistan" part is concered... The present is already good and future is better Inshallah...

Now coming to your second part , Sikhs and Pakistan , this is a bit tricky.... Islamic Republic of Pakistan controls almost all the historic Sikh sites....holy land of Guru Nanak Ji ...and historic sites of Sikh faith....now this is obviously a thing that is not liked by Sikhs....but Pakistan maintains these sites with outmost respect...Different projects are underway to protect and enhance Sikh inheritance in Pakistan. Guru Nanak university is being build in Punjab..and many roads are being named after Sikh leaders etc...This trend will continue..Pakistani state will keep improving the facilties it provide to Sikh pilgrims...and Pakistani people will keep loving Sikh pilgrims....BUT...overall future of Sikh relationship to Pakistan depends upon India's relationship with Pakistan...If India and Pakistan solve their issues and become good neighbors , then Sikhs' view of Pakistan and Pakistanis will improve immensely! But if , God forbid , relationsip b/w India and Pakistan became hostile...Sikhs will see Pakistan and Pakistanis with more negativity...God forbid , in the case of any future war , Sikhs view of Pakistan will be highly damaged! It is because of the fact that in case of the war , all "Sikh land" (Indian Punjab) will come under the attack of Pakistani 'Muslim' forces... the main battlefield between Pakistan ground forces/PAF and Indian ground forces/IAF will be the plains of Punjab and deserts of Sindh....So Indian Punjab willl get bombed by Pakistan Air Force , Army , Missile force etc...So this will further increase negativity of Sikhs towards Pakistan...

So basically ---> Sikhs in Pakistan and their future is great!

But relationship of "Sikhs" and "Pakistan" depends upon policies of two states ......

what about nusrat fateh ali khan, his family were from jalandhar as well, were they pathans?

ex governor of panjab, nawaz sharif khan is also arain. can they be of pathan background as well?

Chatanga Veer, Nawaz Sharif wasn't Arain he is from a family of Kashmiri Brahmin converts.

Just like Allama Iqbal was also from Brahmin family + was instrumental in creating the idea of Pakistan.

Zia was Arain who called himself a peasant's son, compared to Bhutto who was Rajput that Zia hanged

Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan wasn't Pathan but was from the Hazara caste. As the Pathans totally hate the hazara caste for there oriental features.

Khan means King in the Mongolian language so all castes have adopted it as a surname in Pakistan.

Pathans who are Aryans even adopted it. Plus all Punjabi Muslims as Khan sounded more royal than there Hindu surnames.

There are Jatts called Khan, Rajputs called Khan, Gujjars called Khan etc, etc so it doesn't have anything to do with Pathan

Auzer bro, imagine if white America ethnically cleansed all of its African-American population off in the year 1947.

And by 2012 only 0.01% of Americans were black. Would it matter how such a tiny minority lives + what they say?

The tiny population of Sikhs still trapped as a powerless minority in Pakistan know better than to open there mouths as thats the only way they survived since 1947 by staying under the radar.

The best way educated Punjabi Muslim brothers can help Sikhs is in the following way.

Pakistan is the only glue that holds India together. The minute Pakistan becomes an independent Balochistan, independent Sindh, Pakhtunwa, literally Azad Kashmir and independent West Punjab ... then India will disintegrate overnight ... as people will see that there is no united Islamic threat called Pakistan any more ... just that all peoples only want freedom to self-rule and speak there own language. So long as Pakistan stays united and Urdu potentially one day destroys the Pashtun, Baloch, Sindhi, Kashmiri + Punjabi languages in Pakistan ... then that means India will try extra hard to stay as one central state due to the threat of Pakistan

The ball is in your court Bro. Thanks for educating us how great Pakistan is and how much it has done for Sikhs since it launched its extermination program against Sikhs in 1947 .... but now your job should be to splinter Pakistan ... in order to help us Sikhs.

As a disintegrated Pakistan comprised of smaller independent states will help bring Khalistan, independent Gujarat etc closer.

Whether Khalistan should include western Punjab up to Sri Nankana Sahib + all our historical Gurdwara's etc is another topic i suppose