Pakistan and Sikhs ....

Auzer

Auzer, you speak about Pak Air Force in 1965... It is true that Pakistan was superior to India on that aspect during the 1965 war (elders in Punjab still tell of Pak jets bombing at night), but do you know that those pilots were mainly Bengalis? The same Pak Air Force was a joke in the 1971 war or even after. India only lost to China (3500 sq miles along mcmahon line) but never to Pakistan.

Auzer, you speak about Pak Air Force in 1965... It is true that Pakistan was superior to India on that aspect during the 1965 war (elders in Punjab still tell of Pak jets bombing at night), but do you know that those pilots were mainly Bengalis? The same Pak Air Force was a joke in the 1971 war or even after. India only lost to China (3500 sq miles along mcmahon line) but never to Pakistan.

WHAT?!?! What a joke!

PAF is THE ONLY force in WHOLE sub-continent that has remained "undefeated" through-out history. In 1971 , PAF just battered IAF yet again...but this time..IAF's performace was little better... Have you read Chuck Yeager's commentary on this conflict? Chuck Yeager is one of top 10 BEST fighters of whole human history..He was the first human to break the sound-barrier...He was deployed in war-sector as a war-observer from UN (if you know what that is) ... He used to monitor the conflict...and here are his words that he described in his personal autobiography...

"The Pakistanis whipped their [indians'] [MOD REMOVAL] in the sky, but it was the other way around in the ground war. The air war lasted two weeks and the Pakistanis scored a three-to-one kill ratio, knocking out 102 Russian-made Indian jets and losing thirty-four airplanes of their own. I'm certain about the figures because I went out several times a day in a chopper and counted the wrecks below. I counted wrecks on Pakistani soil, documented them by serial number, identified the components such as engines, rocket pods, and new equipment on newer planes like the Soviet SU-7 fighter-bomber and the MiG-21 J, their latest supersonic fighter. The Pakistani army would cart off these items for me, and when the war ended, it took two big American Air Force cargo lifters to carry all those parts back to the States for analysis by our intelligence division. "

The excerpt is very long but this is the relevant part. See he is not biased. He is describing what it is. He clearly that that Indians whoopeeddd Pakistan's a$$ in ground war lol..but he clearly mentions PAF's great victory over IAF yet again!

PAF is the most professional arm of sub-continental forces. It faced NO corruption scandals like IAF , IA , PA , PN , IN etc .... PAF shot-down 14 soviet fighters..and lost just 1 one its own....your IAF would p*ss in pants if they had to go against an airforce like that giant Soviets!!!!!!!!! And do I even need to mention what PAF fly-boys did to Israelis in Arab? Pakistani pilot Sattar Alvi is the only man of the world who have shot-down two Israeli aircrafts alone..He was even able to shot-down Israeli Miraage with his Arabian Mig-21! ....

PAF is way a smaller force..yet it produced 2 Ace pilots! IAF didn't produce even a single ACE during whole history!!!!!

PAF is WAY , WAY more experienced force than IAF... PAF successfully fought with Soviet Air Force , Israeli Air Force , and Indian Air Force!!!

So kindly , please keep this rants to yourself.

Even with all the numerical and technological superiority , IAF didn't dare to do any surgical strike in Pakistan after mumbai attacks...your commanders know what PAF is capable of!!!! Your supreme aircrafts (Su-30MKI , MIraage-2000) came in Pakistani skies after 2008 mumbai attacks...but they were immediately "locked-on" by PAF F-16s! No side engaged the other side..otherwise , PAF would've shot-down your Su-30MKI .... After the incident...IAF NEVER dared to cross the border again..even though whole India was crying "surgical strikes on Pak" ...lol..

And here is your media discussing the Indian Military's report about PAF ... See what is says :)

Auzer,

Even if we accept your analysis of the air war, the plain fact is that over 90.000 pakistani troops surrendered in East Pakistan. Can we just say you might have won the air battle but Pakistan lost the war.

So some Pakistani got lucky and shot down two Israeli jets, if the Pakistanis are so good then why don't the Arab states that lost three wars against Israel not having all their air forces manned by Pakistani pilots. I know the Saudis have Pakistani pilots but that is probably more to do with the fact that having all that wealth their lazy youth can't be bothered to risk their lives, so they bring in some mercenaries from Pakistan to take that risk. These Pakistani pilots are just an elite bunch of Bhaiyas or just higher paid camel jockeys that the Saudis love to bring over from Pakistan!

kamelpojkarxartikel.jpg

Auzer,

Even if we accept your analysis of the air war, the plain fact is that over 90.000 pakistani troops surrendered in East Pakistan. Can we just say you might have won the air battle but Pakistan lost the war.

Offcourse. East Pakistan was a political defeat of West Pakistan...Pakistan had lost the war even before it began. The guy above stated that since there was no bengali in PAF in 71' , therefore PAF was a joke. I just educated him on that.

So some Pakistani got lucky and shot down two Israeli jets, if the Pakistanis are so good then why don't the Arab states that lost three wars against Israel not having all their air forces manned by Pakistani pilots. I know the Saudis have Pakistani pilots but that is probably more to do with the fact that having all that wealth their lazy youth can't be bothered to risk their lives, so they bring in some mercenaries from Pakistan to take that risk. These Pakistani pilots are just an elite bunch of Bhaiyas or just higher paid camel jockeys that the Saudis love to bring over from Pakistan!

kamelpojkarxartikel.jpg

Yup lucky..... Pakistani pilots and Israeli pilots faced eachother on several times in 2 DIFFERENT conflicts..One in 67' and second in 73' ..guess what?.... EVERY time , Pakistani pilots shot-down their Israeli counter parts..and not the vice versa...hecka lucky I must accept..Remember , Pak pilots weren't even flying their own machines..They were flying Arab aircrafts... Pakistani pilots also shot down 14 Soviet Aircrafts....lucky again....

BTW , Pakistanis who shot-down Israelis tell the stories of how remarkably professional and well-trained Israelis were even upto this day...

And Arabs lost the war because of their incompetence..Just because few Pakistani pilots voluntarily went in the conflict..it doesn't mean that this would have overcame Arab inexperience and lack of professionalism.

And Saudis had Pakistani instructors...just like they had American instructors..... I don't know if they still have some Pakistanis there...Saudis are now completely "Saudinizing" their forces/defense industries.... 40+ years have passed...don't think Arabs are same as they were before..,,there is alot of improvement... Just FYI , Pakistani pilots who shot down IDAF aircrafts weren't even flying for Saudis...They were flying for Syrian and Iraqi AFs ... So this higherpaid bhayia and camel jockey joke can go to trash.

Plus : Pakistan does maintain a significant military presence in the Middle-East ... Pakistani Army have deployed an entire division there....

Every religion has good and bad (YES EVEN SIKHS). We should be looking at individual qualities and not be against any Faith !!!!!

I have many close Muslim friends who are respectful to Sikhi and as i am to Islam. They are critical and have much shame for the actions carried out by their own communitte in the name of Islam !!!

Auzer, the reason why grooming is so big in the UK amongst the Pakistani community is due to the lack of effort to deal with it INTERNALLY. It should be made clear anyone found gulity of forced conversion, black mail and grooming will be kicked out of Islam and outcasted from the community !!!!!!!!!!!! BUT instead what happens is this behaviour is over looked and the perpetrators are welcomed with open arms only to do the same again..

Agree!

Believe me , I get MAD at UK Muslims as to why they let retards like Anjem Chaudry to speak as "representative of Muslim community" ....

Muslims must clean out the black ships from their own community

Just FYI , Pakistani pilots who shot down IDAF aircrafts weren't even flying for Saudis...They were flying for Syrian and Iraqi AFs ... So this higherpaid bhayia and camel jockey joke can go to trash.
Another way to say that could have been "this higherpaid bhayia and camel jockey joke is baseless". You see what we mean when we say your tone is plain rude? What is the point in reading a truckload of books when you can't even communicate like a civilized person? And then to cover it up you make excuses like "MODS are not doing anything".

Offcourse. East Pakistan was a political defeat of West Pakistan...Pakistan had lost the war even before it began.

Come on Bro! thats a very harsh thing to say, it wasnt a politcal war that was being fought with hundreds and thousands of Pakistani soldiers, it was a brutal physical war. If Pakistan had lost the war before they even began, why continue and have the shame of having 93,000 soldiers surrender?

Plus : Pakistan does maintain a significant military presence in the Middle-East ... Pakistani Army have deployed an entire division there....

what is the need for this, if you dont mind me asking?

BTW , Pakistanis who shot-down Israelis tell the stories of how remarkably professional and well-trained Israelis were even upto this day...

And Arabs lost the war because of their incompetence..Just because few Pakistani pilots voluntarily went in the conflict..it doesn't mean that this would have overcame Arab inexperience and lack of professionalism.

Having researched this further, it seems like an internet hoax, similar to the ones that Indian idiots publicise like '60% of scientists at Nasa are Indian'! Is there any Israeli verification of these kills by the Pakistanis? Or if they deny it then do you just take that to typical of the evil Joos?

Let's be honest here, Muslims are quick to claim a victory even when the whole world knows they have lost. Remember Comical Ali from the Iraq war?

Plus : Pakistan does maintain a significant military presence in the Middle-East ... Pakistani Army have deployed an entire division there

Get over yourself! You seem to implying that Pakistan has some sort of power in the middle east! What a joke, your military gets it's but.t kicked by the Americans on a regular basis, remember when the US troops killed those 25 Pakistanis and all the Pakistanis could do was to stop NATO supplies through its borders! Those Pakistanis in the middle east are merceneries propping up Arab dictators. If like Libya there is these Arab dictators are taken down then just like the black mercenaries were lyched by the Libyans then no doubt these Pakistanis will also be lynched!