Pakistan and Sikhs ....

Auzer

Wow i gotta hand it to u Auzer. U got cajones to push such lies that u are cleverly promoting on here. It's entertaining read them in a weird way. LoL but what's even funnier is that when i posted quotes from the Holy Quran u report me to mods in order to get my posts blocked.

That shows u lost the whole argument right there. If you are so scared to debate undefendable parts of the Holy Quran then that means u already admitted defeat.

]

hahaha..buddy , lets make a separate thread....pick ONE topic ..like "Aisha's marriage" or "Violence in Qur'an" etc ....then set the rules...and I'll debate you! But you popping up in every section and posting copy-paste Christian missionary lies won't help the cause.

Last time ...some one said something about women in Islam..I replied and proved to them that how Islam actually gives MORE rights to women then ALL major (Abharamic) world faiths...but I was banned due to "promoting" Islam or something....So thats why I don't even respond to you....

If you are really interested...let make a separate thread and choose 1 topic at time and debate...

I'll be glad to educate you....

^ Thank you for the post proactive ji.

This is the type of responses I was waiting for...but alas , Panther [MOD CUT - NO PERSONAL ATTACKS] used this 'Sikh forum' to take out his personal frustration with Islam and Prophet! I don't know why don't MODS put him on "moderation" and only approve his posts that are on topic...

Anyways , I won't challenge your claim that Muslim started the violence first. Lets be it.

But what are your of Pakistan NOW? Have you ever been to Pakistan? Been to Lahore? One thing I must ask from a sensible man like you....Why do Sikh general public blame Pakistanis for the atrocities that your Gurus face? Isn't it the time that Sikh leaders tell Sikhs that Pakistanis did NOT kill Sikh gurus....It were Mughals and outside invaders! ...What are your view about it?

^ Thank you for the post proactive ji.

Why do Sikh general public blame Pakistanis for the atrocities that your Gurus face? Isn't it the time that Sikh leaders tell Sikhs that Pakistanis did NOT kill Sikh gurus....It were Mughals and outside invaders! ...What are your view about it?

Cuz pakis are the descendants of the Muslim invaders of the subcontinent.

Auzer

Since I don't know you personally, and vice versa, I can claim to have read 20 books on Islam and Pakistan's history and you'd never know if I was lying or being truthful. So don't bother telling me how well-read you are. Like Sherdil said, why do you keep backing off and twisting words to suit yourself? Don't worry about me being sensitive. What you read was me being tolerant, so if I was sensitive, then.....lol, yeah :) . As for 1965, maybe "Khemkaran" will ring a bell. Wikipedia isn't my only source of knowledge, nor is it 100% trustworthy.

Look dude, we understand you are a Pakistani and a Muslim. I don't know about others, but I've grown up with your lot and have tons of friends from your background, so I know you people well (thats 1 claim I can make, and need no book for that). Your (i.e. your fellow folks) passion for Pakistan and Islam is deep-rooted, and thats awesome. Problem is when you (your folks) start dissing others. I've heard Muslims say "We ruled India for 1000 years, Spain for 800 years". Sorry sir, it was the Arab Muslims who did, not you.

Once again, this is a Sikh forum, so please don't use it as a platform to preach Islam. If you need to ask something about Sikhi, go right ahead. If not, then its upto you what you want to do on here. We can exchange ideas/knowledge/info but remember this board will not be used as a medium to get converts (you don't seem like one of those but just wanted to get that straight).

Cuz pakis are the descendants of the Muslim invaders of the subcontinent.

Uhh what? lol... Over-whelming majority of Pakistanis are native people of this land of Indus....How many "Central Asians" would you find in Pakistan? How come Pakistanis become "decendents" of Central-Asian TURK invaders? wow!

O yeah, and also you said that Islam was spread in Asia by sufis. Then when you are proven wrong, you backtrack and say that the invaders weren't you guys! You keep dancing around buddy! What kinda learned person are you?

Proven wrong? What? lol... And I didn't say Asia..I said Islam was spread in SOUTH-ASIA mainly because of Sufi Saints... No one is denying the sword part....but the over-whelming majority of Muslims are here due to "Sufis" and not "sword" ... So I haven't backtracked on anything....