How Sikhs explain this?

Auzer

Look here you sick example of an arrogant convert-seeking loser out to wage his cyber-Jihad on Sikhs...a.k.a Auzer

See your inferiority complex? Why would I want to "convert" some young extremist Sikh youths? lol... Islam is already the largest practiced faith of the planet..and second largest 'nominal' faith... quarter of entire humanity practices this faith , Mashallah...

Please spare me this BS of converting etc..I never even mentioned Islam ..... SIKHS mentioned it FIRSTT...how how am I trying to convert others? huh!

I'm just ignoring their insulting posts...what you think I can't insult sikhi in return? Insulting any ideology is really easy...but taking the high-ground and ignoring the one that is insult you or your faith is not so easy.... It take balls...that many teenage kids of this forum don't have....

Dhikr/Zikr is again Sufism, not mainstream Islam.

Wrong! Dhikar is mainstream Islam... Even Tasawuf (which you call Sufism) IS mainstream Islam...but "grave-worshipping" is not...sadly , many Pakistanis see Sufism as "grave-worshipping" and hence they reject it in their ignorce... One of the largest Islamic Countries like Turkey , Central Asian Muslim states etc pracitce Sufi-Islam...are they practicing some deviant cult? LOL! No sir...it is Islam they all practice...Kindly don't think that views of "Pakistanis" represent global Islam...Views of Pakistanis are just views of Pakistanis...thats it. Pakistanis see sufism as grave worshipping...and this is obviously deviation from Islam...but Sufism is part of mainstream Islam....

Did I burst your bubble? Are you waking up to the fact that you were following something wrong all along? And mark my words, I am not under any inferiority complex, not from some random convert-seeker like yourself. YOU are the one coming on a Sikh forum acting all scholarly and doesn't even possess a clear info on his own faith. Or did you read the wrong set of books this time? Don't keep whining again and again about "I never talked about Islam", "I never brought Islam into the discussion". You're not the first Muslim coming on here with proselytizing intentions. There have been scores like you under different disguises in the past. All met their fate ultimately, and your time is coming sooner than you can imagine.

BS! Proselytizing? huh. I did not even make ONE post with this intention!

Did you bother reading any of the links I sent earlier? I started an entire thread with links for you to break your head over, you done already? Here it is: http://www.sikhsanga...__fromsearch__1 .

lol Oh I never even saw this thread before....Thanks..I'll go through it.......

There is enough scientific research done to prove that our teeth are made to be herbivorous. Now since you say you're very well-informed, lets presume you're right. Perhaps we do have a built-in feature that can eat/digest meat as well. But we also have a built-in animal instinct that brings forth the brute force to kill another human being and eat him/her up as well. Why did God give us that sort of strength? God gives us things for a reason, so do we start preying on other human beings? Just because we have this kind of feature in us (according to you), doesn't mean we become the judges on how its to be used.

Bhagat Kabeer jee here considers killing any living being as unrighteous action. Some who eat favor meat eating go ahead and ask "what about plants?" That is another topic which I don't want to divulge into as it would break out into a meat debate (something the Sikhsangat.com rules and guidelines don't really gel with).

Well known scholars like Bhai Kahn Singh Nabha have translated bẖāʼng as meat, although some other scholars are content is accepting its translation as the regular "bhang" drink.

There is a detailed discussion on what you're looking for over here:

Ok.