Attention Auzer

Here are some resources you might find useful to gain knowledge about Sikhi.

http://whyichosesikhism.com/

http://searchsikhism.com/islam.html

http://www.searchsikhism.com/si3.html

http://rampurkhera.com/audiobooks/Se_Kinehiya-ENGLISH/chapter-063.mp3

Others please add more. Our friend is blessed with the habit of reading a lot. I wish I had that kind of patience and time to revive my long lost love of reading as I did in childhood.

Auzer, please make sure you read everything. If in doubt, please get back to us. We are not scholarly like yourself (or rather, as you claim to be) but can try to respond.

LOL! I am reading some of the articles...and it is all bs...

Quoting Qur'an out of context....taking weak translations...maligning Islam...Typical Christian-missionary tactic! huh!

I thought you'll give me some better thing to read...

Expected too much from you...

Guess what? One of the sites even MENTIONS that this article is taken from this-this site (Famous Christian apologetic anti-Islam site) ...

What a joke! Same Christians are converting loads and loads of Sikhs from Punjab...and you are using their propaganda to malign Islam? Better save Sikhs rather than promoting missionary anti-Islamic works?

its always a weak translation or an anti islam this that the other.

The fact is a large number of the practising members of islam dont have a very high degree of education for the women in eastern countries you have very little school education.

The majority of islamic countries are very NON ACCOMODATING of other religions which is a joke considering they want bags of freedom to do as these please here!

as mark twain said - no point debating with an <banned word filter activated> he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience!

LOL! I am reading some of the articles...and it is all bs...

Quoting Qur'an out of context....taking weak translations...maligning Islam...Typical Christian-missionary tactic! huh!

I thought you'll give me some better thing to read...

Expected too much from you...

Guess what? One of the sites even MENTIONS that this article is taken from this-this site (Famous Christian apologetic anti-Islam site) ...

What a joke! Same Christians are converting loads and loads of Sikhs from Punjab...and you are using their propaganda to malign Islam? Better save Sikhs rather than promoting missionary anti-Islamic works?

LOLLLL a bit like the weak propaganda spread by so called muslims about sikhi aye !!!!!!

Also Auzer in the other post you said.....

"You don't need to bring Islam in everything...Get over with your inferiority-complex regarding Islam....

Did I ever make any comparison of Sikhism with Islam? There's a reason... You can't compare the two faiths...Just like you can't compare India with China........"

and

"See the Sikh members here who ALWAYS bring Islam in....Whereas , I NEVER even wrote the word "Islam" throughout my posts..."

Inferiority complex? Tu ki boli janda?! And the other things you mention about comparisons with Islam and the Sikh members bringing Islam into their posts.....Auzer you are coming onto a Sikh forum where Sikh people talk about Sikhi....You are a Muslim coming onto a Sikh forum to try and "discuss" Sikhi with Sikhs which is fine but your posts are pro-Islamic and pro-Pakistani which just so happens to be an Islamic state which means you are by default bringing Islam into the topics so dont give me that rubbish.

I think most of you are being a little too harsh on Auzer. You guys always post to him with the utmost hostility with insulting or sarcastic remarks relating to his religion in everything he posts. It's almost like you all expect him to hate his country and his religion. Nothing wrong with being a proud Pakistani or Muslim just as long as you respect your fellow man. Proactive ji has been the most mature member in this whole discussion so far.

Also Auzer in the other post you said.....

"You don't need to bring Islam in everything...Get over with your inferiority-complex regarding Islam....

Did I ever make any comparison of Sikhism with Islam? There's a reason... You can't compare the two faiths...Just like you can't compare India with China........"

and

"See the Sikh members here who ALWAYS bring Islam in....Whereas , I NEVER even wrote the word "Islam" throughout my posts..."

Inferiority complex? Tu ki boli janda?! And the other things you mention about comparisons with Islam and the Sikh members bringing Islam into their posts.....Auzer you are coming onto a Sikh forum where Sikh people talk about Sikhi....You are a Muslim coming onto a Sikh forum to try and "discuss" Sikhi with Sikhs which is fine but your posts are pro-Islamic and pro-Pakistani which just so happens to be an Islamic state which means you are by default bringing Islam into the topics so dont give me that rubbish.

lololol...What a dumb failed logic. So I am a Pakistani...thats why I'm automatically bringing Islam in? wth? And YES , honey...Inferiority-complex.

I posted something about politics in Punjab...and some Sikhs members replied " ------- (talked about the issue) ...BUT in Islam...there is so many bad things..contradicitions..violence....(and then copy-pasted christian websites) ...blah blah) ....

And I was was "What? Where did Islam came in" ..and then again same copy-paste...then again..same copy-paste...everywhere...even though I , or the topic , did not even mention Islam for once...THIS is utter inferiority-complex of Sikhs on this forum.... So HAVE TO batter Islam to feel good , eh? Even though the topic is not even remotely close to Islam/Muslims etc... Whereas , Muslims would never do that....why? Because we don't need to 'find' mistakes in others to 'satisfy' ourselves...

So keep your failed logic to yourself..and try to remove inferiority-complex of your fellow Sikhs ...

LOLLLL a bit like the weak propaganda spread by so called muslims about sikhi aye !!!!!!

Exactly. Sikh sites that Mehtab quoted are just spewing lies/fabrications ...and that too...by copy-pasting christian sites (don't even have own brain to criticize? lol) .. So whats the point , eh?

Would you care what some anti-Sikh propaganda site is lying about sikhi? No right? Same goes for Muslims...Nobody even gives a tiny sh!t about these laughable lies....

its always a weak translation or an anti islam this that the other.

The fact is a large number of the practising members of islam dont have a very high degree of education for the women in eastern countries you have very little school education.

The majority of islamic countries are very NON ACCOMODATING of other religions which is a joke considering they want bags of freedom to do as these please here!

as mark twain said - no point debating with an <banned word filter activated> he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience!

Oh yeah..Iran , Turkey , Malaysia , Indonesia , Qatar etc are behind in women education while Indian Punjab is ahead? LMAO! Please , spare me this bullsh!t .... Iran alone beats WHOLE INDIA (not just Indian punjab) in women higher education enrollement (by percentage) .... I know you guys can just blabber but can never give any facts.....

So much so...that in come fields..Iran had to put 'ban' on further women enrollement...you know why? Because 70% of whole field were women! So Iran prefered guys and is trying to 'balance' ... and this is just one country...

And before making a fool outa yourself again...even Pakistan is ranked ahead of India in women-equality index!!!!!!!! LOL... now what?