Security for Akhand Paaths - needed worldwide-Starting Smethwick

ASinghKhalsa

Guest pratannanak

"Baba Nand Singh ji Kaleranwale has blessed the Sikh panth by teaching a viddhi (method) by which we may make spiritual progress by leaps and bounds. Those who remain awake on the night preceding the day of the pooranmashi will attain the spiritual merit of doing one month worth of amritvela. Those who remain awake the whole night preceding the pooranmashi of Guru Nanak Sahib Maharaj ji’s advent to this world will attain the kamai (merit) of one year worth of amritvela! The point is to remain in yaad of Guru Nanak sahib ji the whole night. "- i got this from khojee website..... jaap/simran /seva- whatever your avastha-- guru nanak maharaj was born on pooranmarshi

security sounds like a very good idea.. back in the day there was always a pehredaar with maharaj night and day, everyday.. :biggrin2:

Nothing new, we have been doing this at my local Gurdwara in London for years. We have 5 odd singhs from Sangat present till gone midnight and after that you have at least 1 singh on duty in darbar and couple maybe outside.

Consciousness [MOD CUT] Personal attacks are STRICTLY against the rules. Formal warning issued.He spews his own propaganda and wants to split the panth

People go to the gupth topics and go to sat nam rasayan topic and read his <banned word filter activated> he spews.Reply to this topic

I do not like him no more.I had respect for him before but now I have none.

We need Singhs with shastars in the gurudwara.We need them to be trained for anything.Pay them if needed.Also have a person with a gun licence to keep guns in the gurudwara and teach the sevadars and kirtanis how to use them if the time arises.

During my past 8 years spent among youths, i have seen many changes myself included..those who were lefty- hippy sikhs became staunch right wing nut bars and those who were right wing nut bars became staunch lefties soo much soo much that they fell in ideaology of rss or vice versa fell in hands of ultra elitist tat khalsa fanatics. It's a human nature, if one's keep hearing extreme right or extreme left parchar, chances are many will revolt sooner or later and will go opposite side of the spectrum unless you are really lucky by staying in middle ground which is real sikhi..!!

So guys, its just an stage, i m sure he will recover when his hyper ventilation, gurmat/mamat- black and white sikhi trumpet wears off..I do pray when he does recover, he finds an middle ground in sikhi!!

For the Non believers of our pooran Guru please see link below:

Bit about video: When we came to know about the biggest scam in the history of the Sikhs by way of Bhai Ram Singh's argumentative articles- we got steeped neck deep in shame. For us unfortunate ordinary beings, who else did we have for support than the Guru Sahib? There were no other means for us and our only life support had been snatched away from us- is what we felt like.

We resolutely took charge and Guru Sahib gave us the right cues, we believe. Then we decided that we can't stop at ourselves and our brethren at large needed to be told about this shameful conspiracy.

As soon as we started telling people about it, they invariably put it down as a baseless theory uncalled for. Those aged people won't understand but the young ones had a chance. Striking the iron, thus when it's hot.

Our sole aim is to invoke the conscience of Sikh nation. Our aim is that the Sikhs, especially the young ones, develop the curiosity to find out why the said subject is so life-important. If they end up reading Bhai Ram Singh's article on the subject, we are sure a few conscientious efforts will definitely follow. Surely, a few hearts would thus move.