Singh Sahib Giani Sant Singh Ji Maskeen

mrsingh12

I think so. I love his katha although I have a lot to listen to.

He's a diamond that many people cherish, but at the same time even more people don't realize. There was no politics or hidden agenda, just pure GurSikhi katha according to Gurmat.

trust me mate your right. Shame he didnt visit the UK more often then he did. Apparently he was well versed in many different langauges. If you compare the standard of katha of Maskeen Ji to the local giani at the gurdwara today and you see what we are missing

I recommend to anyone wishing to start listening to Sant Singh Ji's katha a great starting point is their Mool Mantar katha. I will not kid you, there is no shame in re-listening to something over and over again and trying to find the message contained within. It's not about the language being complex but about the concepts being discussed sinking in and "clicking".

You dont know what you have until it is gone (even though Giani Ji's memory will be with Sikhs forever). I hear ALOT of Sangat still speaking about Giani Ji.

The only Gursikh that i have heard since Giani ji to even come close in their superior blessing and knowledge is Giani Bhai Pinderpal Singh Ji. I have had blessing of meeting Bhai Pinderpal Singh Ji on a few occassions and their nimratha is beyond belief !!