A little help please Sangat Ji :)

sabnakeerenka

Bhenji listen to Larivaar Katha of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj by Giani Thakur Singh Ji.

Here is the link :

http://www.gurbaniupdesh.org/multimedia/index.php?q=f&f=%2F04-Katha%2F13-Giani+Thakur+Singh+Ji+%28Patiala+Wale%29%2FKatha+Sri+Guru+Granth+Sahib+Ji

It will take a long time to complete I'm still listening to it and it has been months but I know it will be worth it bhenji :)

Its very simple katha baba ji does not go into too much depth so its very easy to understand. Listen to it every day and personally, after I listen to katha I strive to read bani. Its also a nice reminder everyday to jap nam and to realize what is important.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Could you guys please share some links to really good Katha that would be beneficial to me? Something which will give me a deeper knowledge of Gurbanee, but is simple to understand. I'm having a lot of trouble finding things. I want to start reading Sikhi books to expand my knowledge but I just don't know where to even start, I really just need a starting point. As I'm new to this I was hoping the sangat could give me some recommendations :)

Thankyou all in advance, I hope you can help this moorakh sister of yours get her life on the right path again.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

do you want english veechar or punjabi?

• 2 months later...

vjkkvjkf bhenji, for Katha in English you can try our channel.. as Jasdeep said above, we''re going through Japji sahib right now,

also check out English Katha by "Bhai Sukha Singh" and also the youtube channel "SikhInspiration" by Bhai Sukhraj SIngh www.youtube.com/sikhinspiration Also, the Late Bhai Parminder Singh from Guru Nanak Academy in Canada did amazing katha.