how to grow back hairs ?

Guest sikh ganster

Guest sikh ganster

ok , i m male 21, (blue colour same:D) , i used to pick out my facial hairs ,beards hairs when i was young 15 years ,with plucker as there were very few hairs ,but now my beard is not complete and at some places hairs are missing ,i never thought i will face this problem ,lol i was pluck and pluck ,sohna look but now i feel bit bad ,as when i other sikh beard ,they are beautiful covering their full face but mine not good ,so how to have a beautiful beard ?

Bina Khan 'Bio hair oil'. i believe its only available from her salons or welljuice.com. i can vouch for this product, it works pretty well. apply it and leave on for 1-2hours and then wash out. within two weeks, you'll notice tiny little hairs come out. it doesnt work on say your knuckles or places where hair has never grown.

lool too many hair question ^ lool :p

ChuknorrisSingh= Use head and shoulders as it is good for your head hair, THEN use some oil that u have experimented :strong: and used on ur own kesh, baisiclly so u know which is the best, i recomend johnsons baby oil, OR if u like the kinda stink :omg: Mustard oil, but use baby oil otherwise yh

Simran345= a technique for making hair thicker i think is clean ur kesh wash it out propelly, then put oil on all over, and make sure to massage ur scalp aswell, like put oil on each scalp part, then tie ur head with a keski yh a bunga is the best, leave it for sometime and complete this theory for some time (untill u see some diffreneces, then do more init there no harm) ALSO i forgot to write after u wash ur hair dry it!! remember :D

Hope this helps

Gurfateh

lool too many hair question ^ lool :p

ChuknorrisSingh= Use head and shoulders as it is good for your head hair, THEN use some oil that u have experimented :strong: and used on ur own kesh, baisiclly so u know which is the best, i recomend johnsons baby oil, OR if u like the kinda stink :omg: Mustard

. desi tel for the win bro :D the smell is nice.... am i the only one who doesnt mind mustard oil? :D its really good for the skin.

Simran345= a technique for making hair thicker i think is clean ur kesh wash it out propelly, then put oil on all over, and make sure to massage ur scalp aswell, like put oil on each scalp part, then tie ur head with a keski yh a bunga is the best, leave it for sometime and complete this theory for some time (untill u see some diffreneces, then do more init there no harm) ALSO i forgot to write after u wash ur hair dry it!! remember :D

Hope this helps

Gurfateh

thankuji for ur advice, so u wash it b4 puttin the oil in... But i can never get th oil out, even if i put in once, it goes all greasy big time, and have to shampoo it like 4 times, as it sticks.

@ Simran345 If u put on hair spray etc dont do it for a long time, if u have to then put on abit and dont put it on the scalp so not too deep etc lol and dont use those heater things on ur hair lol :p there not good for hair they heat it up and weaken them

Dont use hairspray, cant stand the smell of it, quite sensitive. oh the heaters weaken it, i thought that too, but i sometimes use them, and find that it helps my hair, as my hair is no good at all, goes all frizzy wizzy, sticks to the scalp and flys everywhere. but will bear that in mind. Thanks

I used to use almond oil years ago, until i got the allergies. I heard coconut oil is good too. And saruhh da thel (mustard oil) is suppose to be real good, thats y they use it in india. but cant stand th smell of it.

thankuji for ur advice, so u wash it b4 puttin the oil in... But i can never get th oil out, even if i put in once, it goes all greasy big time, and have to shampoo it like 4 times, as it sticks.

Dont use hairspray, cant stand the smell of it, quite sensitive. oh the heaters weaken it, i thought that too, but i sometimes use them, and find that it helps my hair, as my hair is no good at all, goes all frizzy wizzy, sticks to the scalp and flys everywhere. but will bear that in mind. Thanks

I used to use almond oil years ago, until i got the allergies. I heard coconut oil is good too. And saruhh da thel (mustard oil) is suppose to be real good, thats y they use it in india. but cant stand th smell of it.

kool just use a oil which would be good to u by testing each one out lool

. desi tel for the win bro :D the smell is nice.... am i the only one who doesnt mind mustard oil? :D its really good for the skin.

loool u mean Desi tel FTW! lool jk :D kool whichever one is the best :)