afraid of sleeping alone in dark

Guest sikh007

Paji listen to or do Chaupai Sahib ji da paat, and Kirtan Sohila b4 goin to sleep. I used to hear steps everynight for a phase of time, at same time, which used to wake me up, but when i started doin moolmantar that helped lots. If u get scared, do simran, keep reciting Waheguru, call out for Waheguru, and imagine them with u in the room. Nothing can touch u or scare u when Maharaj ji are with u. I used to say to the fear, ajooo, come n get me if u can. And used to do out loud, these things are scared of Bani, as Bani is Guru, and Guru is Bani. Wherever ur Guru is with u, they always protect u, as long as u have faith in them, so put all ur faith, every single percentage inside of u within Guru Maharaj ji...then see how happy u will be..and relaxed.

Guest pratannanak

paaji, play any paat on low volume while you sleep also put a glass of water next to your bed.....pani pita (protector).. if you can recite sohila paat with rakia de shabad this is best..