how to stop drinking tea

warrior4sach

Yeah you are addicted...basically there are two approaches

1. You stop drinking it completely. This is extrememly hard and most likely you will cave in and start drinking again.

2. You ease off. Like if you drank 3 cups a day, for the next 1 week drink 2. Then for the next 2 weeks drink 1. Then drink every other day for a while. Slowly drink less and less until you dont do it anymore.

There is no reason to be in a rush to stop. Its tea, not cocaine

Every time you want to have a cup of tea instead of tea have a glass of another drink such as orange juice or water etc (a healthier option). Slowly you'll stop drinking the tea :)

I tried the above when I started to cut down on fizzy drinks recently and instead of fizzy drinks I started having water or orange juice; it worked now I only have a fizzy drink on very rare occasions :)

If this doesn't stop you then your mad! Please read:

One day Bhai Sahib was sitting during a stay at Kumarhatti when Rattan Singh of Shimla (now Chandigarh), whom Bhai Sahib lovingly used to call Mastaana came and said, "Bapoo jee, you've stopped us from drinking tea, but can we drink coffee? Coffee is made from seeds and there's no trace of tobacco in it."

Bhai Sahib, in a very humorous way said very sweetly, "Bhai! There's no difference! Tea is horse urine (ghoRay daa pishaab) and coffee is a donkey's urine (gadhay daa pishaab)!"

Everyone doubled over in laughter. Bhai Rattan Singh was laughing the most after hearing this

Satguru Mehr Karan in these times of ghor kaljug of people drinking tea. :no:

Daas

Consciousness

Best idea has come to mind to help you.

Best never stop full on. With anything find replacements.

First, drink tea without caffeine, so it tastes nearly the same. or start drinking khalsa cha from India. very good. then decrease how many times in day you drink. Jap naam and keep strong. do not punish yousrself or suffer from not having it too much. headaches are not good.

Even better, go to a doctor. tell them that you have headache when you dont drink tea. they may help. because anything that is like addiction can be illness. pul chuk maaf