Canada to curb activities of ‘pro-Khalistan’ extremists

Azaad

Anyone who makes a speech to harm innocent people should be shut up and disciplined and never allowed public speaking again and someone who harms an innocent person should be dealt with in the court of law.

I agree with that. But lets try putting that into enforcement condemn them openly via akaal takth sahib....thats whats i was trying to suggest but ideas got shot down here in this thread quite contary - was told politely to shut up!!.

Even though your poems accuses me of doing nindya/adharmi karam or doing badnami of sikh which i never intended to... I only wish to state truth nothing but truth how painful it might be for everyone to fathom as guru never hide the wrong doings of sikh to avoid further consequences or negative press ..for satguru gobind singh maharaj its all sam dristhi..its same dristh/rules for all humanity.

Despite of all accusations against me and despite of all that, i really like your poem style..!! its lovely man where did you learn it?..let me guess ? soraj parkash??.!! :D :D

Our old granths and ithihas is all in poetry. At first I did not know anything about poetry, but If one reads our old granths, the poetry can rub off on you and can make the biggest moorakhs(like me) into poets.

By the way, I hope I did not offend you, that was not my intention. But reading your post, the poetry just came out.

post them about shaheed bhai talwinder singh parmar here neo scan them, take photos with phone whatever just pages on parmar

Here are some of the pages, if you read all references to parmar in the download ebook provided in earlier post..you will know what they are talking about:

Does anyone know anything about babar khalsa panthak mentioned in the book- split group from parmar. Whats their story?

post-24251-0-03145100-1348105635_thumb.j

post-24251-0-23694900-1348105637_thumb.j

post-24251-0-44843000-1348105639.jpg

post-24251-0-84421800-1348105640.jpg

This will be a touchy subject, but I agree with n30singh's sentiment that we shouldn't be afraid to bring up the truth, even if it paints another story because in effect it will empower us in the long run.

Perhaps it was only one sided cunning of the Indian government to use him and shaheed him when they wanted without him knowing that this was happening.

Not sure at all.

We should all be cool and open minded and keep it respectful.

Him being double agent or GOI agent fits into event perfectly as to why countless hours of wiretap conversation between parmar and this other party was deliberately destroyed by CSIS instead of handing over to RCMP. CSIS by law supposed to hand over all the evidence in case wiretap conversation crucial evidence which change the whole case of air india to RCMP but they destroyed it instead..obviously wiretap had very crucial evidence which gov't of canada during that time under no circumstances can release it publicly to rcmp as it was too much at stake (business relations with India) to implicit India behind bombing of air india. Gov't order CSIS to destroy the evidence, shut the case as it was not their problem, turn total blind eye on this case. They botched it to continue business dealing with India..as i said in 1st post, its all about business (import and export) for these big guys. They couldn't careless about our human right issues...parmar was mere pawn in GOI game..sikhs making him shaheed is bonus for them, they don't need to do anything but just enjoy watch media run bias stuff against sikh movement, sovergein sikhs and human right issues !!!!

All the hot headed so called khalistanis here in canada are potential raw agents reporting quite often back to India..my close freind who was in india was with one of his army friend knew all about gurdwaras names in canada and some of their pardhans how these scums will report back to India every night..!!

Word of advise to youths: Do not ever ever trust any pardhans of khalistani gurdwaras..those who make the most noise are fingering youths to revolt against India so they as their lapdog can send report every night to raw agents to get youths black listed..!!!!

Bhai Talwinder Singh Parmar was no double agent Veerji. The same lies have been said about Sant Bhindranwale to discredit him that he was a double agent, but are we going to beleive this? No. Bhai Parmar was hot headed, but like most Sikhs in 84 who wouldn't be. Like him or not, but he gave his life for the Panth, he is a Shaheed, while we are living comfortably in the west with our families. It is not befitting of a Sikh to criticize a Shaheed, what have we done for the Panth? nothing!

All the so called evidence and arguments that you have presented here against these Singhs have been used by the prosecution team during the trial, but in the end the defense destroyed all the prosecution's arguments and showed them to be hallow and often false. So all the arguments you are repeating here have been discredited in the court of Law.