Canada to curb activities of ‘pro-Khalistan’ extremists

Azaad

Sant Baba Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa is a agent, Bhai Sukhdev Singh ji Babbar is a agent, Baba Nihal Singh ji is an agent, Bhai Beant Singh and Satwant Singh ji are agents, Sukha and Jinda are agents, and the biggest agents of them all is Bhai Amrik Singh ji and Bhai Talwinder Singh ji Parmar.

There is only one Gurmukh in the 1984 genoicide of Sikhs............and that is Bibi Indira Gandhi. :stupidme: :stupidme: :stupidme: :stupidme:

One of the easiest people to fool in this world are Sikhs. Just keep calling all the Gursikhs as agents, lets see how far we get as a people.................you already lost 80% of the people aged between 15 to 36 because you couldn't understand the complex dirty politics that were happening in your front yard. Lets see how high these numbers get even more.........

I agree with Only Five, Ladli Fauj and Jonny101, but what n30singh said about some pardhans being agents is true as well.

Some of dhumma supporters who used to be khalistani to the core and panthic have turned into badal supporters. We just need to be careful.

I remember OnlyFive veerji a while back mentioned creating gupt circles "jithe GurSikhan naal khulle vichaar karsagde, donne dharam atte rajneetik". Idea has stuck with me and I completely agree with it.

That way you can prevent questionable people from throwing their own agenda into the mix.

yes a lot of these so called khalistan groups are shady characters and i dont back them---speaking of some agents DAL ''khalsa'' UK is a shady group who i wouldnt be suprised had links to india these tattu missionaries are not trust worthy

another thing i wanted to discuss didar singh bains look at the letter of longowal to indira didar bains is talked about being agent , he organized yuba city nagar kirtan, i attend this most years and just saw didar bains at our gurdwara when he came to speak about wisconsin shaheeds---what does sangat feel about him, he also now backs badal and when badal comes here didar likes to take photos with him

http://www.scribd.co...ongowal-letter2

and reg dhumma followers

yup thats true you cant trust dhumma lovers iv seen some go madd and then get katapa chard by local sangat---iv also seen some go against sant ji having shastrs at sri darbar sahib complex---beware of goats lurking around if you know what i mean.

Wait, was Longowal on the other side!? I know he was killed by a Kharkoo but I've always been told it was a case of misunderstanding! That letter doesn't show him in a very favourable light though...sorry if this is off-topic.

Just in case someone thinks, im have fun at n30 singhs expensive. That is not my intentions at all. I have just heard all of the theories about how Talwinder Singh ji is an agent or double agent. All i can say is take all your theories you came up with and apply them to Sant ji. And with these theories Sant ji is an double agent.

The guys at the bottom of government agencies do find the facts in certain cases (but not all due to limited resources and barriers created by the top guys purposely). But the top guys have a whole different agenda and it all about political correctness. Especially for cases like these................what will the canadians say............thats all they think about.....their image infront of the political world.

Only people who know the true story about our Gursikhs giving their lives for Sikhi are themselves, the Sikhs that were with them to the last breath, and maybe their families. The rest are just made up theories or what they heard from the the man in the suit, who just wants to go home to his family at the end of the day.

Talwinder Singh Parmar stayed gupt for awhile and also stayed gupt inbetween the struggle from the Sikh media world to benefit the Sikh cause. However these gupt incidents can be used by the government to create mistrust in him and then destroy his cause for justice. The governments would have done this with Sant ji as well, but Sant ji was not gupt. He was always in the open and ready to respond to all false allegations against him. Both methods used by Sant ji and Parmar are correct. No doubt that agents could have creaped into Parmar's jatha, but that does not make Parmar double agent or agent at all.

When people who are considered experts in the field of terrorism they are presented with data that is biased by their agencies. These experts can't go out and have an interview with the so called terrorist............hey buddy i know where you live.....im come and get a interview with you even though authorities are waiting to rush you once your found.............this only happens in hollywood movies and copycat bollywood films. In the real world they have to rely on what their agencies give them. And from this biased data, they are told to write books, articles, make news reports, make news video reports, etcto explain how so and so is a terrorist. In other words they have to fill in the holes as they have a reputation to protect as academics. So a naive Sikh like me comes along and says.....these Sikh fanatics are calling everyone corrupt individuals working for the government of India......im believe what this expert says. It is such thinking which shows this person does not understand for a second how a human mind works to protect its own needs.

People naturally look out for their best interest (to live and have a job) when it comes down to the wire. Only a few like Parmar and other shaheeds leave their best interest behind and look out for their community and the ultimate cause. Its not an easy task to do or even think about doing. Take a look into how many studies have been conducted where humans were expected to behave rationally and morally when presented with a situation where a humans life is at danger and on the other hand they will face losing their job. And these people choose to protect their job.

If you still don't believe the studies then walk into the corporate world and there are millions of cases where employers are putting their employees at risk where they can lose their life, but still employers are letting it go on because the employer thinks its not a big problem and/or it costs too much to fix.

Good to hear from both sides. Despite of finding in soft target book or points raised in favor of bhai talvinder singh parma..both sides needs to ponder on-

Why CSIS destroyed evidence countless hours of wiretap conversation between parmar and other party? Who was in the other party? that CSIS was soo afraid of?

How was diplomatic relations with India and Canada before/after 1985 bombing of air india? How did Canada benefit from it? Any major import/export between India and Canada after bombing? Which country was major importer to Canada during that time? Was it election time in Canada? relations between RCMP (body to uphold the laws) and CSIS (intelligence agency) ?

From my study of this case, RCMP wanted to resolve this case truly to give the innocent victims and families closure..they didn't care about who was implicated...They were ready to blow the cover, CSIS withheld wiretap evidence conversation between parmar and other party from RCMP..destroyed it pull the plug off the case put the final nail in the coffin..again under whose order??

Main culprit is GOI behind the air india bombing, parmar and other co were just mere pawns in big chess game..i know many people many not agree them being pawn in big chess game but atleast we can think we can all agree on couple of things 1) its not wise to bring their pictures in nagar kirtan fully exposed to media...media will eat us alive..thats their job so lets play smart 2) fine don't excommunciate reyat or get hakumnamas but generally mainstream sikhs should stay away from them or allowing them represent sikh panth in anyway shape or form because there are some serious allegations discovered in the soft target against - malik and co.. bagri not so much...another thing is malik is not fighting back against these allegations or suing the author..which makes me double question on allegations on malik at the first place?.Obviously if it's false one would fight back.. allegations are not small but big its potentially quite damaging!