Pad Ched or Larivaar Saroop of Ad Guru Granth Sahib Ji

Guest pratannanak

Lets see how many panth dardi singhs jump on this bandwagon? Let me guess? None because bhai sahib ji or singh sabha leaders didn't said so..!! :lol2:

No seriously, when it comes to lost traditions we should all rise above from tribal/cultish mentality (applies all across the board in the panth) and ---- truly/genuinely make efforts to revive not just one but all lost traditions..!!!

Forget others - every sant or bhai sahib is vulnerable to mistake only guru sahib is perfect. Like I said before I used to do sangat with a certain group that kept most rehats but ignored and mocked raag. I left them as they really had no respect for guru ji i.e no respect for raag.

Its not about finding faults in others but to follow ALL HUKAMS OF GURU SAHIB SO WE CAN REALISE SACKHAND!

Without following all hukams we'll only reach karam Khand!

We are here worrying about something that is remotely relevant to bigger problems in our society. I do believe that larrivaar saroops should be encouraged but it very immature and sickening to see some disrespecting non-larrivaar sarrooops. We have tons of apnay who are in trouble understanding Gurbani in non-larrivaar saroops and imagine how hard it will for them to understand larrivaar saroops. Such issues are interesting to those who are out of touch with on-field reality back in Punjab.

Discussion on such topics/issues are fine but hold on yourself on some issues, specially haumai.

- re-opened thread :)

Guest pratannanak

i have some paki colour (green)thing on top of my comment thing saying my comment thing will be approved before posted...ok fair enough....i can undertsand the views of paratan guru sahib. and im for that, as that is the way it was and always will be..cool..larivaar is the way and pad ched is not the way, so to speak...

so using your pyscology and way of your dyan i will also say in terms of paratan way of being... unless you have taken amrit with bhuddal dal or tarna dal your amrit sanchar is invalid...simple... because pratan amrit sanchar with maharaj guru gobind singh ji was fauj.. bhudda dal/tarna dal.. (not that i agree with this statement but using your way of thinking- that has to be the case)

and if you want to argue more then i will also say any amrit sanchar without dasam granth prakash is also not valid...

the original khalsa is bhudda dal... ask any mainstream katha vachak.. giani takur singh ji, or hari singh randhawa will tell you bhuddal dal is the original khalsa... (they seem the mainstream at the moment).. so if you are in line with thinking larivaar is maharaj and pad ched is not guru then i will have to say amrit sanchar that is not from bhudda dal is invalid and has no meaning....................understand my post before i get the akj kids answering.. and ive read my comment i have not said anything out of terms... i hope this is posted.. otherwise theres no difference between this site and fundamentalist islamic sites...

i have some paki colour (green)thing on top of my comment thing saying my comment thing will be approved before posted...ok fair enough....i can undertsand the views of paratan guru sahib. and im for that, as that is the way it was and always will be..cool..larivaar is the way and pad ched is not the way, so to speak...

so using your pyscology and way of your dyan i will also say in terms of paratan way of being... unless you have taken amrit with bhuddal dal or tarna dal your amrit sanchar is invalid...simple... because pratan amrit sanchar with maharaj guru gobind singh ji was fauj.. bhudda dal/tarna dal.. (not that i agree with this statement but using your way of thinking- that has to be the case)

and if you want to argue more then i will also say any amrit sanchar without dasam granth prakash is also not valid...

the original khalsa is bhudda dal... ask any mainstream katha vachak.. giani takur singh ji, or hari singh randhawa will tell you bhuddal dal is the original khalsa... (they seem the mainstream at the moment).. so if you are in line with thinking larivaar is maharaj and pad ched is not guru then i will have to say amrit sanchar that is not from bhudda dal is invalid and has no meaning....................understand my post before i get the akj kids answering.. and ive read my comment i have not said anything out of terms... i hope this is posted.. otherwise theres no difference between this site and fundamentalist islamic sites...

I also would of said that taking amrit from buddha dal would of been the best route but weaknesses have crept in over time - those samparadas have forgotten the right technique of naam vidhi of giving saas graas simran. I don't think buddha dal give this anymore, which is only given by a few jathas. Learning how to jap naam properly by the punj pyere is a must.

Daas

Consciousness