Pad Ched or Larivaar Saroop of Ad Guru Granth Sahib Ji

Guest pratannanak

Guest pratannanak

gurdaspuria- the bhai mani singh statement was from a katha i listened to a long time ago,if my memory serves me right i think it was by sant maskeen singh...(not 100% sure).. but i will try to find it and send it to you.. it was not katha on larivaar just a statemnet made which stuck in my mind...

I agree with most that yes larivaar is pratan but pad ched saroop is maharaj..its the same shabads that are read and comtemplated....

i agree with Singh559 that larivaar should be promoted..

if one was listening to two granthis reciting sri guru granth sahib ji, (both with shud santhiya) one from larivar other pad ched. would you be able to tell which one was reciting from larivaar and which from pad ched saroop of maharaaj?

Lol consciousness you're trying to tell n30 Singh abou what's pre and post Singh saba ?

Nihangs don't believe what she does.

Some of Harjas Kaur views are true and some others would definitely not be supported by nihangs, i have to applaud her for her criticism of singh sabha and its associates though..shows me shes nearly on the right path but just a little misguided in regards to some of her views on worship of sargun form of waheguru...she should go meet and speak to a well knowledged akaali singh so she can clear up some of her beliefs...

in reference to gurbani in larivaar ...it is puraatan maryada and should be encouraged and revived until it becomes mainstream once again...the same can be said of raag kirtan and shastar vidya aswell

Guys you haven't read all of her post, may be reading all of her post in totality would help but anyway the point being is show sangat how extreme right parchar can revolt people and push people to extreme left...all her post both right and left is great analysis in itself to show human can go - one extreme to another in no time..!! I have nothing against her personally she even gave me her phone number to discuss things further but i left it at that..!!

Ok here it goes.

I believe that larivaar is our only guru and not pad ched because satguru is perfect and needs to be in it's true form (larivaar). If satguru is not in it's true form then can we really say it is our perfect guru? It's like an amritdhari only having 2 of the kakars - kanga and kes and forgetting the rest!

Can we really classify that person as an amritdhari? Nehi Ji. So why call padh ched a guru?

Daas

Consciousness

Ok here it goes.

I believe that larivaar is our only guru and not pad ched because satguru is perfect and needs to be in it's true form (larivaar). If satguru is not in it's true form then can we really say it is our perfect guru? It's like an amritdhari only having 2 of the kakars - kanga and kes and forgetting the rest!

Can we really classify that person as an amritdhari? Nehi Ji. So why call padh ched a guru?

Daas

Consciousness

Vahiguroo, my Guru is Gurbani. That is it.

Ok here it goes.

Daas

Consciousness

So by your logic,

When sri guru gobind singh maharaj dressed up differently contary to most sikhs are used to perceive him in post singh sabha era...so by your logic, he is not your guru? what about different type of dastar guru sahib wore? round? sadhu bhava style? what about his appearance in his previous life - dust duman? so by your logic guru sahib can only appear in one form and if he appears in different forms- he is not your guru ??

Who are we to dedicate to guru sahib what dress should he adorn? He could even dress up as a begger and come to our house to test his sikhs...!!

Surely, sargun shabad guru was expressed in larivar format and later pad ched format but shabad guru cannot be confined in both larivar format/pad ched format as highest form of shabad guru is nirgun chaitan parbhram parkash roop which is above from any kind of sargun expression be it - saroop darshan, ink, larivar-padched form..!!

Shabad Guru cannot be confined in twisted wrapped up logic box...he is sarabvypak chaitan parksah roop...!!!

I cannot take this absurdity anymore, someone please get me shaheedi degh and get me on a building to jump.....lol...this is too much to handle.lol..!!!!!!!

Guest pratannanak

Consciousness...i see where your coming from...arth of gurbani is more important, so to speak, than the pronunciation.. dont take this as meaning pronunciation is not important...( abit like truth is high but higher is truthful living,, guru gobind singh does not love the sikh as much as the rehat of the sikh)... when we recite larivaar or pad ched its the guru that goes in our mind atma thats hepls us....again larivaar is original and we should keep to that but that does not mean pad ched is not maharaj...

neo singh made a good point.... about guru gobinds singhs roop, dust daman....

so whats the original dastaar? original bana...please do not say this does not matter as bani-bana are like the two wings of a bird....one without the other causes a significant imbalance, also whos the original amrithdari- is it nihang? nirmalaa? (2 different bana and to some extent thought) or is it akj...and now the dandrewales..how ever you spell it..(sant ranjit crew)