help me. what should i do? girl.

Guest g

fateh. i'm a keshadhari singh. now theres this punjabi/sikh girl who i'm pretty sure likes me. i don't want her to! she doesn't look bad or anything, just i treat all girls like sisters. this girl she keeps trying to talk to me, i used to reply back at first, but the constant hi's began to get to me and i ignore her now. also, she like, tries sitting near me. and im pretty sure she stares at me in class. also at the gurdwara she was apparently waving at me in darbar. i didnt see but she told me. then i saw her again when i was in the langar hall. i tried to hide but she saw me. also i didnt go school for a couple of days. when i got back she kept going "where were you, i missed you". its annoying me now. what do i do? i don't want to hurt her feelings but i want her to stop. help.

Next time she does it, say " hi penji, or ssaji penji. or waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguruji ki fateh penji" then she will get the message.

Tell her not to miss u, be direct in wat u say. Its good u are keeping away, u dont want to get diverted the wrong way, at such a young age, then get stress and problems, etc.

Concentrate on ur studies, and dont fall into this love luv thing, there is no thing until u get married.

stop playing hide n seek too, that will stress u out, how long will u ignore her for...you have to hurt her feelings or say it nicely without sounding nasty, thats only way to do it.. if u cant do that, then i suggest u carry on as normal but call her penji and dont be scared of going to school, this is riduculous. ik kudi badle school nai jana, oh dear me....banda banjaaa...

do a speech in gurdwara ask the ppl running it u want to say something special after experiencing something in gurdwara

dont mention her name but say how our girls these days have lost shame barrier and what they are doing these days, list specific things and how you feel about it, do it with some emphasis, bir rass man up rage, talks about things youv witnessed and how girls are doing bad things openly even in gurdwara ----shell get message if she dont when she comes up to u again (which i dont think she will if u give strong enough speech) refer to ur speech

Always address her as bhenji or sister whenever you say hi to her. Tell her in a polite yet firm manner you only see her as a sister and explain to her kindly the reason behind this. If she tries to sit by you in class and your aware of this then I'd suggest you always make sure your siting by a male friend/friends meaning no space for her. Its good you only see her as a sister, its nice to hear there are still some youngsters who see girls as sisters only. Best of luck :)

Guest tere_chaped_maaraan

fateh.

yaar Fateh te poori bla la

i'm a keshadhari singh.

acha jee, vadhaiyaan...changa tareeka aa apne aap nu introduce karn da

now theres this punjabi/sikh girl who i'm pretty sure likes me.

inna sure tu kidd aa bhraava? oh tere naam di t-shirt poundi aa?

i don't want her to!

kyon? ohde cho tenu badboo aundi aa?

she doesn't look bad or anything

acha? je "look bad" hundi fer tera tidd khraab ho jana si?

just i treat all girls like sisters.

fer te vadhia aa...bas viah magro votti nu nah bhenji bolleya kari

this girl she keeps trying to talk to me

thats what u think man...this is the first mistake we stupid guys do

i used to reply back at first, but the constant hi's began to get to me

kyon? tenu "hai hai" sunn ke takleef hundi?

and i ignore her now.

kee gall hunn nai bhen najar aundi ohde ch?

also, she like, tries sitting near me.

fer powder cologne laake na jaaya kar...par ishnaan jarur karna chahida...sabban laake...

and im pretty sure she stares at me in class.

yaar tera dhyaan teacher ki galla vall hunda ja es kudi vall? lagda panga tere dimaag ch aa, ehvi kudi te iljaam laayi janna tu

also at the gurdwara she was apparently waving at me in darbar.

what if her friends was standing behind u? dont give urself too much credit dude...u dont sound like the type any girl would wave at...u dont seem to have that kind of confidence that would make any girl want to be your friend...

i didnt see but she told me.

she was teasing u...she has been teasing u all along...because she also knows u got no confidence...what kind of a guy runs away from a girl on one hand and then says "i look upon all as sisters"...well if u really did, u wouldn't be bothered...rather u'd talk to her and call her as bhenji, like others have advised...and gotten rid of her by now before coming online and making ur hilarious issue public...

then i saw her again when i was in the langar hall.

so its true...ur the one stalking her, not the other way round

i tried to hide but she saw me.

better luck next time

also i didnt go school for a couple of days.

why? ur that scared of a girl who just says hi?

when i got back she kept going "where were you, i missed you".

see she is teasing u man...im sure she talks this way to most guys she is friends with...i repeat, stop bigging up urself...ur normal, stay normal...ur a keshdhari guy and many like us have an issue with these modern day girls liking us, stop acting like ur some ranbir kapoor lookalike, unless u look like what he did in Rocket Singh, LOL...girls like her probably want to enjoy flirting with a sardar...if she really liked u, trust me man u would never even know about it...a decent desi girl can hide her emotions like u cant even imagine...so forget worrying about her...she doesnt like u the way ur thinking...she is just being friendly, with a combination of tease and flirt...thats all

its annoying me now.

dont lie, ur enjoying urself but for some reason u feel guilty so u came here to let it out

what do i do?

go talk to her and keep saying "bhenji"...then come back and tell us if she still likes u...tenu pata lag jaauga tu kinna ku ranbir kapoor lagda

i don't want to hurt her feelings but i want her to stop.

see u admitted it...ur the 1 who likes her, thats why ur so concerned about her feelings...want her to stop? go and say "satsriakaal bhenji"...if she has brains, she WILL stop...

help.

learn to help ur self mister...be a man!

• 3 weeks later...