help me. what should i do? girl.

Guest g

• 1 month later...

fateh.

yaar Fateh te poori bla la

i'm a keshadhari singh.

acha jee, vadhaiyaan...changa tareeka aa apne aap nu introduce karn da

now theres this punjabi/sikh girl who i'm pretty sure likes me.

inna sure tu kidd aa bhraava? oh tere naam di t-shirt poundi aa?

i don't want her to!

kyon? ohde cho tenu badboo aundi aa?

she doesn't look bad or anything

acha? je "look bad" hundi fer tera tidd khraab ho jana si?

just i treat all girls like sisters.

fer te vadhia aa...bas viah magro votti nu nah bhenji bolleya kari

this girl she keeps trying to talk to me

thats what u think man...this is the first mistake we stupid guys do

kyon? tenu "hai hai" sunn ke takleef hundi?

kee gall hunn nai bhen najar aundi ohde ch?

fer powder cologne laake na jaaya kar...par ishnaan jarur karna chahida...sabban laake...

yaar tera dhyaan teacher ki galla vall hunda ja es kudi vall? lagda panga tere dimaag ch aa, ehvi kudi te iljaam laayi janna tu

what if her friends was standing behind u? dont give urself too much credit dude...u dont sound like the type any girl would wave at...u dont seem to have that kind of confidence that would make any girl want to be your friend...

she was teasing u...she has been teasing u all along...because she also knows u got no confidence...what kind of a guy runs away from a girl on one hand and then says "i look upon all as sisters"...well if u really did, u wouldn't be bothered...rather u'd talk to her and call her as bhenji, like others have advised...and gotten rid of her by now before coming online and making ur hilarious issue public...

so its true...ur the one stalking her, not the other way round

better luck next time

why? ur that scared of a girl who just says hi?

see she is teasing u man...im sure she talks this way to most guys she is friends with...i repeat, stop bigging up urself...ur normal, stay normal...ur a keshdhari guy and many like us have an issue with these modern day girls liking us, stop acting like ur some ranbir kapoor lookalike, unless u look like what he did in Rocket Singh, LOL...girls like her probably want to enjoy flirting with a sardar...if she really liked u, trust me man u would never even know about it...a decent desi girl can hide her emotions like u cant even imagine...so forget worrying about her...she doesnt like u the way ur thinking...she is just being friendly, with a combination of tease and flirt...thats all

dont lie, ur enjoying urself but for some reason u feel guilty so u came here to let it out

go talk to her and keep saying "bhenji"...then come back and tell us if she still likes u...tenu pata lag jaauga tu kinna ku ranbir kapoor lagda

see u admitted it...ur the 1 who likes her, thats why ur so concerned about her feelings...want her to stop? go and say "satsriakaal bhenji"...if she has brains, she WILL stop...

help.

learn to help ur self mister...be a man!

Hahhahahaha Awsm :)

This is about someone being shy from a girl.

It is NOT about sikhism, so I don't know why the counsellers are on here !!!

If she makes you feel awkward then just tell her ''look, your nice, we can be friends but NO hanky panky !''

She will get the idea.

It is not nice to be negative towards someone if they are approaching you with completely good intentions.-THIS IS BAD for your KARMA''

Do NOT hurt others with intent , she has a heart as well !!