Nice Simran Jugtee

PAL 07

Consciousness,

I thought current right winger nut jobs were bad but you seem to put them in shame... Congratulations..!!..its true what wise say..there is never shortage of fanatic or hippism in this world. True fanatic should never be hankari about his fanaticism, all it takes another extreme right wing nut bar fanatic put the fellow right wing nut bar fanatic out of his business...lol .!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now you tell me how many sheeps you want for herding? do you want me to label them or dress them certain way too? I will fulfill your desires, will deliver the sheeps in whatever way you prefer..!! :lol2:

there is never shortage of fanatic or hippism in this world.

Maharaj, you have been on this phorum for many years, I would not expect you to attack someone like that. This is not the way sant isher singh maharaj would speak. We should be the dust of everyones feet.Even them that we find to have differing views.

Sure i m at dust of his feet, thats why i m delivering the sheeps to him so he can brand them..!!

Ok I cant say as it takes me long to understand sometimes. My english is not the best. But this is what i read and it shocked me. I have lot of prem for you N30S1NGH..dont let me down.

''''I thought current right winger nut jobs were bad but you seem to put them in shame... Congratulations..!!'''' < not nice.

Consciousness dude what don't you reflect on your signature? forget about herding the sheeps sometimes they bite the owner back in the arse - ouch :wow:

I was him and he was me - it was me finding me and how could that be?

Above quote is such a beautiful quote - I love you dude in your gyan saroop :lol2: but in your karam kaand saroop- i m afraid and moritified to even see your post let alone knowning you in real life.. :wow:

Dear Consc - Normally Gursikhs who believe in raag mala do so because a human (gursikh/sant) told them to rather then doing real research. We know what is bani or not but I'm afriad I really disagree with anyone who prints/writes a saroop without rag mala. You may think why if this isn't gurbani? The fact is the panth has issued clear hukum - you don't have to read rag mala (akal takth didn't read it in early days until someone decided to change marada without consulting panth) but noone should dare print/write a saroop without rag mala beacuse this issue is unsolved. Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh was a panthic gursikh, he would never go against the akal takth. So please tell your veers to obey authority of the panth's direct hukum, even though there is clear evidence which suggests rag mala is not gurbani.

Guest dasguruka

Another one

Ik Onkaar - WaheGuru

Satnam - WaheGuru

Karta Purakh- WaheGuru

Nirbhao - WaheGuru

Nirvair - WaheGuru

Akaal Moorat- WaheGuru

Ajooni Saibhannuuh- WaheGuru

Gurparsaad Jap - WaheGuru

Aad Sach- WaheGuru

Jugaad Sach- WaheGuru