Guru Gobind Singh Ji quotes.

13Mirch

Recently I saw a heated debate on facebook which I believe is a testament to the inferior knowledge of Sikhs today. A challenge was put forward as to where it says Khalsa raj, or as most see it, Khalistan should be made in Dasam Granth. No one was able to prove that these lines:

'Sri Mukh bhaniyoo gareeb niwaaz....' where in Dasam Granth. Whats more attacks are being made that Sant Bhindranwale lied about these lines, saying they were in Dasam Granth. How many other such quotes are there which do not exist? And how did Singhs after Operation Bluestar justify Khalistan?

Heres the video:

Furthermore I remember reading that Santokh Singh Bhangu wrote Panth Prakash in order to justify Sikhs having political power.

With Sant Ji being labelled as a liar the excuse for burning of saroops (as of recent) are being blamed on Khalistanis etc. Our own Sikhs are being mislead by such quotes, which exist or do not. So what do we learn about Khalsa raaj, and todays present situation (regarding Hinduvata extremism) from Gurbani. What lesson do we learn and what should we do?

Wow, RSS/Hindutva forces at their very best ... I just saw some other videos of this poster.

Well, these people say SGGS has Baani of 18 Hindu Bhagats, well well well.

Bhagat Namdev Jee was ousted of the Hindu Mandir??? Bhagat Namdev jee Baani - "Hindu Andha, Turku Kaana".

Bhagat Kabeer Jee - "Naan hum Hindu, naan Musalman".

Bhagat Ravidaas Jee - says himself "Hamari Jaat neechi".

What false proapaganda RSS have?

Guru Gobind Singh Jee said to save Hindu religion?

Maharaja Ranjeet Singh didn't had seprate Khalistan? He had a seperate Khalsa Raaj, what was it then? This is what the Khalistan goal ...

RSS back again, hun aauga majaa, knowledgable Sikhs required with in depth knowledge of Gurbaani and Dasam Granth. I remember Dr. Sukhbir Singh Udoke (no debate on his personal life please :) ), saying, such sort of Videos/Literature coming in bulk as both RSS & Indian Govt. openly funding them.

13Mirchi - to clarify, what this Hindu Terrorist in that Video is trying to say - "Sant Bhindranwale asked for Khalistan and put other Indians into trouble", Can this Hindu prove when Sant Bhindranwale asked for Khalistan, his discussion with Indira Gandhi (witch) got backed-off by Indira numerous times on the Anandpur Sahib resolution.

RSS and its sister Hindu Terrorist organisations, what sort of low level they can go - "During 1947, they used to send their females with Burqa on to mosques to find out Muslim plans, when the plans used to get leak, female entry was banned". Then they made some fake Muslims, and also did their Sunnat to send them to mosques.

We have loads from RSS penetrated over here as well, and videos made with text such as "Our Guru Gobind Singh Jee", his message to save Hindus etc. Its all the same tactics of Sam-Dam-Dand-Bhed. Beware of FOX.

Some body also need to tell this Hindu "Raam Naam Sat Hai" never comes in SGGS Jee (last slide of this video). If Raam mentioned in SGGS Jee is Raja Raam Chandra then which Raam did Dhruva and Prahlad preached "Raam Japo jee aise aise, Dhru Prahlad japeyo har jaise". Dhruva/Prahlad Bhagat were generations before Raja Raam Chandra. Snippets from Shabad "Nanak Dukhiya Sab Sansaar" below, where Guru Nanak Jee describe the Dukhiya state of Raaj Raam Chandra when he faced exile from Ayodhaya, when Sita was taken away by Ravaana, which proves even Raaj Raam Chandra was NOT in complete Bhana of Akal Purakh, if so, why did Dukhiya state? Why not stay happy in BHANA of Akal Purakh, "What has happened is GOD will"? Why cry when MeghNaath Baan hit Lakhsman?

Prahlad never had Dukhiya state when sitting in fire???

ਸਲੋਕੁ ਮਃ

सलोकु मः १ ॥

Salok mėhlā 1.

Shalok, First Mehl:

ਸਹੰਸਰ ਦਾਨ ਦੇ ਇੰਦ੍ਰੁ ਰੋਆਇਆ

सहंसर दान दे इंद्रु रोआइआ ॥

Sahaʼnsar ḏān ḏe inḏar ro▫ā▫i▫ā.

Branded with a thousand marks of disgrace, Indra cried in shame.

ਪਰਸ ਰਾਮੁ ਰੋਵੈ ਘਰਿ ਆਇਆ

परस रामु रोवै घरि आइआ ॥

Paras rām rovai gẖar ā▫i▫ā.

Paras Raam returned home crying.

ਅਜੈ ਸੁ ਰੋਵੈ ਭੀਖਿਆ ਖਾਇ

अजै सु रोवै भीखिआ खाइ ॥

Ajai so rovai bẖīkẖi▫ā kẖā▫e.

Ajai cried and wept, when he was made to eat the manure he had given, pretending it was charity.

ਐਸੀ ਦਰਗਹ ਮਿਲੈ ਸਜਾਇ

ऐसी दरगह मिलै सजाइ ॥

Aisī ḏargėh milai sajā▫e.

Such is the punishment received in the Court of the Lord.

ਰੋਵੈ ਰਾਮੁ ਨਿਕਾਲਾ ਭਇਆ

रोवै रामु निकाला भइआ ॥

Rovai rām nikālā bẖa▫i▫ā.

Rama wept when he was sent into exile,

ਸੀਤਾ ਲਖਮਣੁ ਵਿਛੁੜਿ ਗਇਆ

सीता लखमणु विछुड़ि गइआ ॥

Sīṯā lakẖmaṇ vicẖẖuṛ ga▫i▫ā.

and separated from Sita and Lakhshman.

ਰੋਵੈ ਦਹਸਿਰੁ ਲੰਕ ਗਵਾਇ

रोवै दहसिरु लंक गवाइ ॥

Rovai ḏėhsir lank gavā▫e.

The ten-headed Raawan wept when he lost Sri Lanka,

ਜਿਨਿ ਸੀਤਾ ਆਦੀ ਡਉਰੂ ਵਾਇ

जिनि सीता आदी डउरू वाइ ॥

Jin sīṯā āḏī da▫urū vā▫e.

but he stole away Sita with the beat of his tambourine.

guy who uploaded the video has many "sikhs are hindu" videos up. Sant Jarnail Singh ji never asked for a sikh homeland, he wanted the anandpur resoloution, fair rights for sikhs and all punjabis (regardless of religion) to be given by the indian government. This was a civil rights movement for sikhs and punjabis where we have punjabs water (most of the water is goven to other states, punjab left with nothing), To teach sikhi properly without interferance and teaching young sikhs to become educated and to learn about sikhi, this resoloution sant ji pushed was for eradication of poverty. (http://en.wikipedia....dpur_Resolution) so, this is what the singhs of bluestar wanted, what all sikhs and people in punjab wanted. who cares if it isnt written, if a state wants to annhuilate a religion, kill its followers, destroy its places of worship why shouldnt those people get a country, they clearly aren't safe. the jews after the holocaust got israel, why can't sikhs after years of genocide, ethnic cleansing, attacks on faith, and unequal rights have their own place where they are safe and secure?