Basics Of Sikhi English Parchar - Must see and read. Need help.

Singh559

Bhaisahib someone like Jathedaar Balwant Singh Rajoana is an inspiration. They say than imitation is the best form of flattery. So we should imitate gursikhs like Bhai Rajoana who have given their all for the panth and are strong like mountains yet full of love, and through following them, we can also imitate our Guru.

Guru sahib bless his beloved Panth to walk His Walk, read HIS words and Feel His Love

We need to support this singh with our wallets too. So people if you can spare some few dollars, pounds, please donate your contrubution to him.

Its better the money goes here, rather than some pardhans petrol tank for his mercedes.

Thanks Unbreakable, here's our latest video. We are looking to step Basics of Sikhi up to the next level, systematically doing parchar at all major universities and Gurdwaras via the WhyGuru Course and other talks. Its all explained in the below

These are his websites, which we should support. I am sure we all work here, and even if we don't or are students, I am sure we can spare £20 to £100 at least. Or more if you are in a better position to most.

If you are happy with his effort, then praise him where it is due. BUT also contribute towards his cause. We blindly give to the Gurdwaras, where 90% of the time funds are misused. Had the oldies done their part and not made a business out of the Gurdwaras, Singhs like this would not need out help, as the Gurdwaras will help them.

So, Donate, give your 10% and see it work in front of your eyes or buy a t-shirt from him, so you get something back while helping him aswell

http://www.everythings13.org

http://www.everythings13.org/Everythings_13/Support_Us.html

http://www.everythings13.org/Everythings_13/Sikh_T.ology_T-shirts.html

Time we faced the real hard issues of the Panth. Time to step up or Shut Up.

I've put my money where my mouth is!

Thats brilliant if you have. I don't see no problem in supporting Sikhs like this guy. he is local to me where I live, he has a vision, read about his vision here

http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/charity-web/charity/finalCharityHomepage.action?charityId=1006328

If you believe that he is on the right track, if you believe that people, Sikhs will benefit, then like Shaheed Singh Khalsa has done, PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS. Can't make it more simpler than that.

This Singh, also inturn donates to Khalsa Aid and other Sikh organisations, ontop of doing his own projects. How many Gurdwaras do you see who give and support each other, especially with money, very little or none.

Do not blindly give your money anywhere, research this guy and make a decision based upon your own research. Don't even believe me.

I am not a spokesperson for him, I like what he is doing and will support him.

Contact him, talk to him directly.

vaheguru ji ka khalsa, vaheguru ji ki fateh

Yep, I like the brothers videos, so I was happy to contribute to the cause + I think it takes a lot of guts to give up your job and security to venture in to spreading the Guru's word 24-7. Something we should all be doing, but very rarely do! His actions spoke as loud as his words ;-)