Fearless Singhni - Kaur of Guru Gobind Singh

Singh559

mods why was my comment deleted? I wasn't being rude and didn't insult anyone..I just put forward my opinion on the matter and you deleted my post for no apparent reason...just because you find my post opposing your ideology doesnt mean you have the right to just delete it... admins stop behaving like members of a cult and stop censoring my posts...thats a humble benti

If the bibi isn't already married, when the time for her marriage arrives I hope she finds a Singh who "gets her" and respects and comprehends where exactly she's coming from!

Thats another problem bro, Ive seen cases of bibia with very excessive facial hair who cannot find partners. Just a question how many of the singhs supporting the bibi have spouses or are willing to marry a bibi with excessive facial hair, the answer is very little. Pure Hypocrisy....Ive seen it many times....Singhs telling bibia not to cut their kes...few years down the line...hes married to a moni lol

Thats another problem bro, Ive seen cases of bibia with very excessive facial hair who cannot find partners. Just a question how many of the singhs supporting the bibi have spouses or are willing to marry a bibi with excessive facial hair, the answer is very little. Pure Hypocrisy....Ive seen it many times....Singhs telling bibia not to cut their kes...few years down the line...hes married to a moni lol

Exactly. I was thinking the same but I didn't have any real-life examples to back-up my hypothesis!

You are right veer. i feel like hypocrite now. Only extremely high level avastha gursikh and bhramgyani mahapursh are truly above from cham dristhi!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats because i dont think Singhs want their Bibia to actually look like a Singh...unless of course they have homosexual tendencies.

Keeping the equality of Sikhi in mind we still need to understand that men and women are biologically different. In all other respects men and women are equal. People misunderstand what equality means.