Fearless Singhni - Kaur of Guru Gobind Singh

Singh559

Thats because i dont think Singhs want their Bibia to actually look like a Singh...unless of course they have homosexual tendencies.

There are two things wrong with this sentence. One is obvious and the other one is a subtle, but a huge mistake. It has to do with the word 'want' Singhs that are Singhs at heart won't want anything. Where their is a want, there is a lack of Akal Purakh in the Singhs heart. So Singhs won't want a Singhni with facial hair, but would marry a Singhni who follows rehat. If that happens to be this very bibi the whole Sikh world is talking about with facial hair that are very visible, then they wouldn't cry and say i have homosexual tendencies. Matter of fact they won't say i have heterosexual tendencies.

Since you might be one of these 'musclar heterosexual Singhs'....im a man!!!!...Im a man!!!!....mighty mighty musclar man........big chest = Singhni with no facial hair = bigger bicep. Then tell us where Satguru says hes heterosexual? Too much western thinking............too much whey protein............get to musclar heterosexual Singhs head

Just in case mods don't approve...........ill send you a pm of this post..........specially made for you sweetheart..... :wink2:

There are two things wrong with this sentence. One is obvious and the other one is a subtle, but a huge mistake. It has to do with the word 'want' Singhs that are Singhs at heart won't want anything. Where their is a want, there is a lack of Akal Purakh in the Singhs heart. So Singhs won't want a Singhni with facial hair, but would marry a Singhni who follows rehat. If that happens to be this very bibi the whole Sikh world is talking about with facial hair that are very visible, then they wouldn't cry and say i have homosexual tendencies. Matter of fact they won't say i have heterosexual tendencies.

Since you might be one of these 'musclar heterosexual Singhs'....im a man!!!!...Im a man!!!!....mighty mighty musclar man........big chest = Singhni with no facial hair = bigger bicep. Then tell us where Satguru says hes heterosexual? Too much western thinking............too much whey protein............get to musclar heterosexual Singhs head

Just in case mods don't approve...........ill send you a pm of this post..........specially made for you sweetheart..... :wink2:

Only five Ji, your first point is actually very good, i'll give you that. Although you still havent changed my view but then again views can always change.

Your second point...no! I dont think like that nor do i take whey protein for that matter. And this "western thinking" rubbish is just not true. It has nothing to do with western thinking. Thats what people say when they dont really have anything productive to say.

All im saying is theres a point when when it becomes abnormal.

Where did Satguru say hes hetrosexual...where did he say hes not?? He didnt need to because its laws of kudrat!

I saw this too, and I looked at her eyes, she the most beautiful girl I have seen. And this is coming from someone who used to be paranoid about my face and how it looks...

She has definetely given me a lot of confidence on facial hair...i dont really care now if anybody can see my sideboards or my upperlip...she's an inspiration..., Also saw the comments people of non-Sikh origin left her, they were supporting her sooo much...and saying we should be happy with how God has made us, instead of looking like barbie dolls.

the panth is full of hypocrites...i will say it again ...very very few singhs supporting this bibi would actually take a wife who has excessive facial hair...keeping hiding behind religous rhetoric..behind this and that..but the truth is the truth...very few would do it...which ive happened to witness with my own eyes...holier than thou singhs telling bibia to keep very strict rehat concerning kes...but wont end marrying one ..its just a big joke