Fearless Singhni - Kaur of Guru Gobind Singh

Singh559

Your second point...no! I dont think like that nor do i take whey protein for that matter. And this "western thinking" rubbish is just not true. It has nothing to do with western thinking. Thats what people say when they dont really have anything productive to say.

All im saying is theres a point when when it becomes abnormal.

Where did Satguru say hes hetrosexual...where did he say hes not?? He didnt need to because its laws of kudrat!

In Sri Sukhmani Sahib this is what Satguru say about your kudrat remark:

mn kI bwsnw mn qy trY ]

man kee baasanaa man thae ttarai ||

who banishes the mind's evil desires from his mind,

ieMdRI ijq pMc doK qy rhq ]

ei(n)dhree jith pa(n)ch dhokh thae rehath ||

who conquers his sexual instincts and is free of the five sinful passions

nwnk koit mDy ko AYsw Aprs ]1]

naanak kott madhhae ko aisaa aparas ||1||

O Nanak, among millions, there is scarcely one such 'touch-nothing Saint'. ||1|| ang 274

Just like the Hindu scriptures discriminate between good and bad and then Guru Sahib tells them they don't know the true essences of dharma (Sri Anand Sahib). In the same way some discriminate against heterosexual and homosexual, but in the above Satguru tells them they don't know the true essences of dharma.

In Sri Sukhmani Sahib this is what Satguru say about your kudrat remark:

mn kI bwsnw mn qy trY ]

man kee baasanaa man thae ttarai ||

who banishes the mind's evil desires from his mind,

ieMdRI ijq pMc doK qy rhq ]

ei(n)dhree jith pa(n)ch dhokh thae rehath ||

who conquers his sexual instincts and is free of the five sinful passions

nwnk koit mDy ko AYsw Aprs ]1]

naanak kott madhhae ko aisaa aparas ||1||

O Nanak, among millions, there is scarcely one such 'touch-nothing Saint'. ||1|| ang 274

Just like the Hindu scriptures discriminate between good and bad and then Guru Sahib tells them they don't know the true essences of dharma (Sri Anand Sahib). In the same way some discriminate against heterosexual and homosexual, but in the above Satguru tells them they don't know the true essences of dharma.

Only five Ji, your knowledge of Gurbani is more than i could ever hope mine to be! Forgive my ignorance! :respect:

Speak only for yourself please.

mehtaab singh continue ducking your head in the sand

Your problem is that you think supporting here equates whatever you're saying. Quit insulting her by making it out that Singhs are forcing her to keep her kesh. She did it on her own by hukam of Deshmesh Pita.

thats good for her singh...i admire her strength..but not all share her strength or her views for tht matter

mehtaab singh continue ducking your head in the sand
Whatever you said is your own opinion and you're free to have it. But its best not to speak for all Singhs as I doubt you have come across the real deal Singhs who are totally different from the likes of you and me. See now I should speak for myself, who knows you're possibly way ahead of me Sikhiwise. That is my point.