We Are Warriors - The Film

AkashdeepSBatth

Firstly, I would like to thank all of you for your suggestions.

My aim in chief behind this trailer was to tell people that we too can achieve the Hollywood quality. It is possible and we will.

Second thing about the acting. Nihangs cannot act, they can only shout , fight etc... etc.. In a film we need all kinds of emotions. so I chose some profesionals rather than Nihangs. Although they lack in acting at times in the trailer, the reason was time and BUDGET. This is a VFX movie, not a movie where a man sits below holding a PICHKAARI with red color in it and shooting the blood scenes. lol :D

COSTUMES :

If we were to rent out all those shastras and costumes and use it in a trailer, It would cost 60thousand, also would take 3Lacs of security. Same thing was for the costume.

Third thing, If this thing would have been so easy na, some one might have done it. WE DARED TO DO IT. Otherwise most of us prefer watching films like son of sardar..... and come out of the theatre with a sad face, trust me it hapend with me too.

NOW THE HISORY :

I am not a fool that I will personally invest a huge amount in making a trailer that too without having less or no historical knowledge. We have a team of 3 professors. took reference from 3 books. It took 8 months to pendown the script. It was not like I woke up in the morning and made the trailer. It took a long time. :)

See my family is KATAR.

We did chopai sahib on the first day of shoot.... Always did ARDAS, this is the reason Akal Purakh showered his blessings.

P.S. I am a very short tempered guy. :) If I will not ask SIKH SNGAT to support whom should i ask, MUSLIM SANGAT ? or PATHAN SANGAT ?? :D Come on SIKh brothers i woked hard for u, for us, this is not mine.... this trailer is ours :)

I want to show the bollywood makers we are not fools but we are warriors!!! :)

@singh559 veerji i need 3 crores more. 1 crore shares have been sold :)

i dont need donations, i need investors. donations are meant for GURUDWARA sahibs.

I PROMISE MY QAUM this film will fail hollywood film like prince of persia in quality ....

BHUL CHUKK MAAF JI :)

@singh559 veerji okay here it is simple funda ::

20 shares

EACH share equals to 20 lacs.

Now the shareholder will get a profit of 10% on his share on 11th month. i.e his amount will be 22 lacs. Also if the film turns out to be a big hit we will give 5% loyality bonus to the shareholder.

5 shares are sold. 15 are left. I must say m struggling hard for those 15 :( :(

I see, it must be very hard to do. People like me can only imagine and wish to up take the task you are doing right now. I too want to do something like this, but you're taking the initiative and we should support you fully.

I can't support financially, but if there's any other help, don't feel free to ask here.

A humble suggestion is to have a game plan if you don't make your goal as for your first movie, maybe you won't. I know this may seem like something a Sikh shouldn't do, but go Badal and Captain and see if they will come together and support you in this film as well.

I dislike Badal, but maybe he would be willing to invest in this movie if you can professionally lay out your business plan and present it directly to him. He might do it to get votes from Sikhs.

I dislike Badal, but maybe he would be willing to invest in this movie if you can professionally lay out your business plan and present it directly to him. He might do it to get votes from Sikhs.

It can't hurt to ask.We need a good sikh film for our youth.I can't wait for the film though :).

Also Is akali phoola singhs character in the movie?

It can't hurt to ask.We need a good sikh film for our youth.I can't wait for the film though :).

Also Is akali phoola singhs character in the movie?

If i'm not mistaken he won't be because this movie is about Banda Singh Bahadur who came much earlier.

I could be wrong though, not sure.