Need help - Ghost/spirit in a house

Sikh Steel

Haha, yeah.

I'm surprised they didn't make a bollywood version. Bhoot Busters?

Maybe it would go something like....

Girl hears noises in the attic.

She goes to investigate, and discovers a dancing ghost.

They fall in love, but can't be together because he is a ghost and she is still alive. Her mother forbids it.

In fact, her mother calls Bhoot Busters to dispose of the romeo ghost.

Watching her beloved getting sucked into a ghost vacuum cleaner, she pushes a random button on the vacuum to turn it off and save her beau.

Instead, she presses the eject button and releases all of the ghosts that were being stored in the vacuum.

The released ghosts then wreak havoc on the city by doing choreographed dances everywhere.

Only true love can save the day.

Something like this :)

Even thou i have experienced something like this b4, wat i cant understand is how would the chor bring in a bhoot, or something like that? I cant figure it out logically, or how something like that got into our house.

Like we meet diversity of people in public all day, and stand next to them, walk past them, or they come into our houses, eg: painters, workmen, maybe people we have connection with thru work, or social life, or children.. so how is this possible, this is wat i cant get my head around..

Even thou i have experienced something like this b4, wat i cant understand is how would the chor bring in a bhoot, or something like that? I cant figure it out logically, or how something like that got into our house.

Like we meet diversity of people in public all day, and stand next to them, walk past them, or they come into our houses, eg: painters, workmen, maybe people we have connection with thru work, or social life, or children.. so how is this possible, this is wat i cant get my head around..

Maybe being burglars they have so much negative energy around them they attract bhoots and the like? I'm just guessing btw. :biggrin2:

I saw a number for Pt. Pran Nath Sharma in Ajit Weekly and apparently he gets rid of 100% problems in home, relationships and workplace! I can get the number for you if you want?

:p

No these people will not get rid of them, probably create more negativity.

I think this is the reason we had we weird noises in our house, wrong type of people makin out they can cure or make things better but actually make them worse by misguiding. Never fall for anybody saying they can do miracles when all they after is money.

Nobody but god can do it. Trust baani and it will.

Or one of your neighbours taking the pishaab?

Seriously, I've moved about a few places and I remember a few places I've lived with 'strange noises'.

They all turned out to be dodgy plumbing or loose tiles on the roof or something similar.