We are all in big trouble‏

Mehtab Singh

Hey man , stop being childish ! :D

And plus you think our Guru sahib would have to kill 6 people (plus make those left behind family members miserable ) to convey a point !??

You never thought of this , did you ?

Also , most severe kes katal done by boys . They're also removing turbans .

Apparently , god did not chose a guy to convey the point !

I am and will always be my Guru's child. Multitudes of Singhs/Kaurs have been Shaheed in the past as well. Guru Sahib blessed them with Shaheedi so that Sikhi would be re-energized, He didn't kill them. Their families were not really miserable, rather proud of their kurbaaniyaan. The boys who do kes katal will now wake up to the true beauty of Sikhi. Maybe thats why Guru Sahib chose a bibi.

I am and will always be my Guru's child. Multitudes of Singhs/Kaurs have been Shaheed in the past as well. Guru Sahib blessed them with Shaheedi so that Sikhi would be re-energized, He didn't kill them. Their families were not really miserable, rather proud of their kurbaaniyaan. The boys who do kes katal will now wake up to the true beauty of Sikhi. Maybe thats why Guru Sahib chose a bibi.

Exactly!

I have a shocking news for ALL you fellow Singhs and Kaurs out there!!!!! Guess what!!!!! We're gonna be in big trouble, and its all because of Guru Sahib!!!!!! He chose 6 random people in a random place like Wisconsin to become martyrs so that this country would wake up realizing who Sikhs are. Then He chose a random bhenji in Ohio to wake them up regarding what is the Rehit of a Sikh, he/she never dishonors any hair on his/her body. Now guess what!!!!!! You never know if you're gonna be the next random Singh/Kaur chosen by Guru Sahib for some unknown seva in some random part of the world. So...BE PREPARED!!!!! His kirpa is raining bigtime on the Khalsa Panth!!!!! Be prepared!!!!! He will pick and choose ANY one of you to teach the world about Gurmat, and in ANY way He sees perfect, so BE PREPARED pyaareyo!!!! BE PREPARED!!!!!

I wouldnt class the six killed in the Wisconsin shooting as 'martyrs', as martyrs usually volunteer to meet their death. These were not martyrs but VICTIMS of a hate crime, the only one you could categorize as a shaheed singh is the one who grappled with the shooter but even then only wahgeuru really knows the truth, its left in maharaj's hands to know who is a shaheed and who isnt

Whilst agreeing with general sentiment that shaheed word just as sant word is loosely used these days but in case of Wisconsin shooting those victims are shaheeds in its own right as satguru ji called them to create chain reaction positive effect bringing huge awareness of sikhs world wide.. i feel the pain of 6 innocent human/sikhs being slaughtered by hate crime on human level but looking at grand scheme of things- it's maharaj's lella to create awareness of khalsa panth..!!!..it was bit of blessing in disguise..!! I also realize if these were my mother/father/sister/brother i may not would have felt the same way or see things in this clarity i can only hope maharaj continue to bless me strength to understand maharaj's lella in clarity.!!

Each blood which is spill either our's or whole human race its part of great maharaj's lella..!!!!!!!!

i noticed this too, Sikhi is coming thru on bigscale now, and it feels sooo good, but a shame its coming out the wrong way, from the killings and lives going...I think Sikhi is going to be recognised more now, and people will start looking towards sikhi ways and wanting to become like that, as how long can technology, fashion, being cool, money, paisaa paisaaa, go on for?

People will get bored and fed up that they will want to come into Sikhi or learn more about it...and go back to the old days ways of living.