Tezaab-1984 Ik Ardaas:Jassi Jasraj

Singh559

This is so good. I like how he presented the idea of other minorities also being oppressed and he mentioned the freedom fighters. I also liked how he emphasized on Indian killing Indian concept. This will surely open the eyes of not just Sikhs but other faiths too who consider themselves Indian and they will realize what so called "mahan" India has been doing.

so, are moneh not allowed to speak up for human rights violations?

veer, atleast have some shame. We should atleast appreciate the fact that

he has spoken up.

Have you watched his video or purchased the album?

HS Phoolka has supported this album, Bhai Jarnail Singh has supported this album, Mata Jagdish Kaur

has supported this album.

Ask yourself, WHY? Why would Mata Jee support this effort? Is it because he's a mona?

Be a VOICE!!!

UNITED WE STAND,

Divided we FALL!

It's good that this topic is being highlighted: however what baffles me is that it is always moneh Sikhs that are showing they are diehard khalistanis; like this guy is he in rehat? Is he a keshdhari?

Any others think this?

(null)

Veereh, he may be a mona, but from his actions it is seen that he has a lot of love for Guru Ji and Sikhi. It should be inspirational for everyone. We shouldn't single him out and say he is a mona. Because he is making a lot of effort, more than many of us here.

• 2 weeks later...