do blackmagic is real ?

Guest sikh007

S4INGH calm down yeah everyones entiled to there opinion!! listen i wanted to ask if she had every hear dof them dont get your pant sin a twist!!!

JEESHHH!! if its bothering you so much dont reply back to the convo

Wow chill out veer lol my pants are perfectly untwisted...thanks for the concern.

I asked a question, how does the illuminati relate to blackmagic? Simple enough question no?

How you've come to the conclusion that im bothered by anything i dont know... :s are you antharjami veer? :s

Wow chill out veer lol my pants are perfectly untwisted...thanks for the concern.

I asked a question, how does the illuminati relate to blackmagic? Simple enough question no?

How you've come to the conclusion that im bothered by anything i dont know... :s are you antharjami veer? :s

Becuase i just wanted to ask whether or not the OP heard of it, i have seen a video on them and i wanted to know if she watched it... i am not amritdhari i doubt i will be.

Yoour were the one that swore, so it seemd like u wetrent chilled out!

Becuase i just wanted to ask whether or not the OP heard of it, i have seen a video on them and i wanted to know if she watched it... i am not amritdhari i doubt i will be.

Yoour were the one that swore, so it seemd like u wetrent chilled out!

huh amritdhari? i didnt ask...

ooo my bad...i'll stand in the naughty corner..