Amardhari Sudhar Lehar

Mehtab Singh

I think the videos above should be taken off from youtube. Good intentions to do panthic seva is just not good enough these days, bibek buddhi is must as well.

Reminds me of a story of servant doing seva of king. Servant job was to ensure there was no fly near the king so what did he do? In good intentions he ended up taking sword out (went extreme length to keep the fly away), so what happened next? Well he did killed the fly but also ended up the hurting the king as well.

I am sure you can relate the above story with this event some what..!!

I will never have mercy on those that use bana to rape/extort/deceive money.. naklee nihangs like ajit phoola...

But this guy, to me just seems like an elderly soul, slightly confused in need of a bit of love and help.. i could be totally wrong.. but i don't think he deserved a public beating, especially the humiliating <banned word filter activated> slaps

Yeah that's true. Seriously, i don't even know what to think anymore.

They shouldn't have involved media at all, that was wrong from the get go and the video like n30singh veerji said should be deleted right away.

Can someone contact the owner and tell them to delete the video?

~~~

~~~

At the end of the day it's a lie to say Nihang haven't been suppressed by the SGPC and they are partly to blame for what's going on. They steal the Guru's golak and fill up their stomachs.

I don't think the Singh should be beaten up for he did what he thought was right, but there could have been another approach as well. KhalistaniGunMan, bro, instead of condoning violence in retribution to beadbi of Khalsa Bana, what other solutions do you have to people abusing Amrit /Khalsa bana?

Yeah that's true. Seriously, i don't even know what to think anymore.

They shouldn't have involved media at all, that was wrong from the get go and the video like n30singh veerji said should be deleted right away.

Can someone contact the owner and tell them to delete the video?

~~~

~~~

At the end of the day it's a lie to say Nihang haven't been suppressed by the SGPC and they are partly to blame for what's going on. They steal the Guru's golak and fill up their stomachs.

I don't think the Singh should be beaten up for he did what he thought was right, but there could have been another approach as well. KhalistaniGunMan, bro, instead of condoning violence in retribution to beadbi of Khalsa Bana, what other solutions do you have to people abusing Amrit /Khalsa bana?

question them to why they are abusing the maryada...explain to him why it is wrong...and why he shouldnt do it...then he should go infront of punj pyaare...and be given punishment..to do bhagti and seva of the khalsa..if he is addicted to narcotics..then take him away and keep him under surveillance for certain period of time..till his body no longer yearns for the nasha...

but it seems singhs would rather thrash old impoverished men..well done that video is plastered all over youtube now...made us look like taliban who practice sharia law...the fact is the guy giving the thrashing was hiimself raising his voice in anger and frustration...this video has left a very sick feeling in my stomach...it actually made me loose respect for singhs in general...and made me suspicious of Taksaal....it seems they have been influenced by salafi methodology

question them to why they are abusing the maryada...explain to him why it is wrong...and why he shouldnt do it...then he should go infront of punj pyaare...and be given punishment..to do bhagti and seva of the khalsa..if he is addicted to narcotics..then take him away and keep him under surveillance for certain period of time..till his body no longer yearns for the nasha...

but it seems singhs would rather thrash old impoverished men..well done that video is plastered all over youtube now...made us look like taliban who practice sharia law...the fact is the guy giving the thrashing was hiimself raising his voice in anger and frustration...this video has left a very sick feeling in my stomach...it actually made me loose respect for singhs in general...and made me suspicious of Taksaal....it seems they have been influenced by salafi methodology

I see what N30S1NGH means that you can't apply what Sant Jarnail Singh Khalsa Bhindranwale said in all cases such as this one.

This man is clearly not in his right mind and knows what he is doing is wrong, but is stuck in a vicious cycle of drug/substance abuse. It's actually sad.

What Sant Jarnail Singh Khalsa Bhindranwale meant was people like phoola and black cats and people who intentionally are doing what they're doing like a lot of the people who use Amrit to take seats and then eat KFC meat, drink alcohol and overall don't follow rehit (again I could be wrong), but I'm acknowledging this perspective.

My advice to you KhalistaniGunMan, as a brother, quit getting so defensive and attacking Taksal because in their own right they are doing what they think is right. Don't be a part of the opposite end, find middle ground and bridge it.

Don't get so hot blooded and think they're attacking Nihang Singhs. Believe me bro, if they were, everyone would be against it.

The approach was wrong mixed with the media perhaps, but everyone can make mistakes and to keep it against anyone for no reason is a bad thing.