total respect for Khalsa and sikhs

curioustoknow

I have to say that you guys are super cool! It seems that I did not know even what sikhism was before about a year ago and now I look for sikhs everywhere I go to wish them peace! I hardly ever see yall without a smile on your face and since I wish no harm to anyone,I believe and feel in my heart that some of the most trustworthy people MUST be sikhs!

Now, as my signature says,I am a Muslim, but I must admit that most Muslims I meet, and I say this with a very sad heart, cannot be trusted. When I first found Islam I felt I should be able to trust my brothers and sisters, but have found this to be folly.

I hope I am not wrong in my thinking that in general, sikhs are good people with good hearts. It seems I would proudly surround myself with sikh friends even though I don't believe sikhism is right for me....

Question though...I haven't meet that many sikhs, but was wondering, do any of yall wear the kirpan? (you really don't have to answer that question) I have never seen anyone wear it and if I did,I would be in total awe

Curious myself, i would like to know why you chose Islam or what you found attractive about Islam?

And you've said 'Sikhism is not the faith for me'. Could i ask, why not? What was it that confused you and inturn caused you to dismiss Sikhi as a path for you?

These questions may seem odd and if they cause anyone offence, i apologise in advance. But the reason i ask these question is because: a) im curious lol and b) i would hate for anyone to dismiss Sikhi based on 'answers' they've received from the 'wrong' people or less knowledgable people, resulting in a false or foggy reflection of Sikhi.

So your answers will not only give the sangat a chance to share their views and discuss points but it will also widen our and your knowledge on Sikhi which you yourself have admitted, it is next to none.

Pul chuk maaf ji (For any mistakes/offences, please forgive me).