ANOTHER fearless singhni.....vaheguru - please watch

sabnakeerenka

good for her...im glad she has the strength and wish her all the best...but my opinion is based on the fact a line between two genders is being broken...men being more feminine and women being more masculine...

the problem arises when these singhnis having a holier than thou attitude..treating all those who choose not to keep their kes are not at their level...and you cant deny it doesnt happen...

good for her...im glad she has the strength and wish her all the best...but my opinion is based on the fact a line between two genders is being broken...men being more feminine and women being more masculine...

the problem arises when these singhnis having a holier than thou attitude..treating all those who choose not to keep their kes are not at their level...and you cant deny it doesnt happen...

I've seen your posts in the other thread too....don't mean to be rude veerji, but just because you yourself cannot accept a bibi with that much facial hair, it doesn't mean other Singhs won't. There are many Singhs who can't, but there are also many Singhs who can, will and DO.

Secondly...I have never come across a singhni who has a holier than thou attitude because they keep their kes....generally being able to keep their kes to that degree and overcome societal norms/pressure/bullying etc is a sign of a pretty high avastha...they obviously do a lot of baani and have a lot of faith in Guru jee - this baani and faith also helps them remain humble.

You seem to have many preconceived ideas and are clearly trying to point fingers at them from all angles. I'm sorry if I have misinterpreted your posts but that's what it looks like. Fair enough you don't accept such facial hair but keep your prejudices to yourself. It's hard enough for singhnis with facial hair having to deal with taunts from other cultures but then have to deal with apne raising fingers too!!!

By the way this Harnaam Kaur bhenji already has a Singh as she states in her video, so I guess that answers your question from the other thread. She has more facial kes than Balpreet Kaur bhenji and has a Singh, so with Guru Sahib's kirpa Balpreet Kaur bhenji will also be blessed. Don't worry, Guru Sahib takes the ultimate care of those chidren of His who are firm in the Rehit blessed by Him.

OK fair enough, but mehtab singh do you accept that some bibia have a condition...and that they have a right to treat it if they feel too uncomfortable about it...i just cant see how a bibi can be content having a beard that some men can't even grow to that size...it seems shes struggled and had a harrd time...i dont think she needs to put herself through all that...i think maharaj will love her just as much if she tried to get it treated