Sign in to follow this  
sabnakeerenka

ANOTHER fearless singhni.....vaheguru - please watch

HAHAHAHAA....................i think couple of Singhs are scared that Maharaj might present them with a Singhni who has facial hair as a potential spouse. They already got there kirpans out scared out of their mind......HAHAHAHA

So lets tell every Singhni right now.............this is abnormal and the hair on face needs to be shaved, lasered off...............don't worry there is already a huge line of SInghnis who shave and make sure this need of yours is met. Wipe the sweat of your forehead and don't lose no more sleep over it.......LOL

Just imagine one of these Singhs doing Ardas in front of Maharaj...........Please Maharaj not one with facial hair, i wll do 100 of Japji Sahibs and go every day to the Sikh temple for a day.........bless the Singhni with laser treatment and razor blades.......you are my Master, please grant me this one wish........

• Like 3

As a Singhni with a "beard" this whole thing strikes a nerve. I don't think that people realise the following two things; firstly, that we face ridicule every time we leave the house, and it's terribly difficult to stay strong. So to have unsupportive comments from within the panth is like getting kicked in the face. Secondly, treatment is not a simple option. As I've said before, the cause is not treated by medicine but the symptoms (excessive hair, being one of them) are targetted and thus reduced (IF you have an hormonal imbalance). So some of us would worry that this isn't in line with Gurmat. It's a hard battle but it centres around not wanting to upset our Guru.

I'm glad this whole situation was created. It's allowed me to see the views of the majority of Singhs. I can now pray wholeheartedly to Maharaj to find me somebody better than that.

He said back in the puratan times, sikhs in general were more in touch with being healthy and more in touch with their body knowledge- chemical reaction so on and so forth (estrogen/testorene etc) and seek ayurveda treatment if required including bibiya with excessive facial hair.

What does that mean?

• Like 2

As a Singhni with a "beard" this whole thing strikes a nerve. I don't think that people realise the following two things; firstly, that we face ridicule every time we leave the house, and it's terribly difficult to stay strong. So to have unsupportive comments from within the panth is like getting kicked in the face. Secondly, treatment is not a simple option. As I've said before, the cause is not treated by medicine but the symptoms (excessive hair, being one of them) are targetted and thus reduced (IF you have an hormonal imbalance). So some of us would worry that this isn't in line with Gurmat. It's a hard battle but it centres around not wanting to upset our Guru.

I'm glad this whole situation was created. It's allowed me to see the views of the majority of Singhs. I can now pray wholeheartedly to Maharaj to find me somebody better than that.

What does that mean?

I can understand Bhenji, the panth is full of hypocrites who on one hand say it's necessary to keep kes and then turn around with no shame and say that bibian with a lot of facial hair need to get it sorted out.

What sort of message is that sending to the girls in our panth!?!

In any community there are always two sides and it is human nature to fight for our own set of ideals. However it is sad that in our kaum, few people are fighting against the foundations of sikhi laid by guru sahib. It is certainly not their fault but by the way they are brought up or of their sangat. Ignore them and continue to seek out good sangat. Do not feel discouraged by some replies here or there; life is full of obstacles and only support we get is from guru sahib not from forum members, relatives, family or friends. :)

• Like 1