33 sampardas of Sikhi.

13Mirch

Not sure about 33 samparda's but i think you are talking about upsamaprda's (sub section of samparda). There are 24 upsamparda's (sub sections of two major nirmale order which was started by sri guru gobind singh ji when they sent five singhs to kansi)-These two major nirmale order was formally started by Bhai Dya Singh Ji And Bhai Dharam Singh Ji under guidance of sri guru gobind singh ji.

24 upsamparada's/sub-section of Nirmala exist today all came from- Bhai Dya Singh Ji (13 sub sections) and Bhai Dharam Singh Ji (11 sub sections).

For eg

- From bha dya singh ji you have- rara sahib samparda, hoti mardan samparda, harkhowal samparda etc

- Similarly from Bhai dharam singh ji you have 11 sub branches.

With regards to finding out more about the different sampardas i suggest you read, Sikh Sampardavali by Piara Singh Padam, Bharat Mat Darpan by Mahant Ganesha Ji and the Mahan Kosh by Bhai Kahan Singh Nabha

Also see an glimpse beautiful pictorial form of nirmale order - please see attached to understand further.

post-24251-0-78746000-1349129733_thumb.j

As for the rehat, outer rehat- all are keshadhari, all are amritdhari, all are vegetarian. Read - Sudharm Marg Granth for more details on rehat. I haven't read it myself just got this source for nirmale rehat maryada.

N30 S1NGH

Where does the Damdami Taksal fit in under all of this?

Damdami taksal branch itself is consider cousin of Nirmale because of nirmale influences. Please read lifes of mahapursh in damdami taksal prior to 1900's such as sant sunder singh ji bhindranwale, sant bishan singh ji- they all had nirmale teachers all dressed in sadhu bana (white). They are deep rooted Nirmale order. Damdami taksal and Nirmale cross platform all the time thats how seamless their relationship is..great sants like sant bishan singh ji muralewale and sant sunder singh ji all had nirmale teachers. Sant bishan singh ji is even consider nirmala...all damdami taksal mahapursh have intertwined/cross platform relationship with nirmale except for sant kartar singh ji bhindranwale and sant jarnail singh ji bhindranwale as per according to time of dharam yudh morcha.

Nirmale order is as important as damdami taksal order(lineage). One comes from bhai dya singh ji and bhai dharam singh ji (two of panj pyres) and other- taksal comes from baba deep singh ji/bhai mani singh ji. They cross platform all the time, the relationship is quite seamless.

http://www.sikhaware...e-and-taksalis/

I just notice the picture above carefully again, it shows baba deep singh ji was student of bhai dya singh ji when it comes to vidya then baba sobha singh being student of baba deep singh.

I think according to need- baba deep singh ji was everything- he was nihang as nihang misal samparda connects to him as well, he was a taksali bhramgyani and he was a nirmala bhramgyani..!!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Dhan Baba Deep Singh Ji Maharaj.!!!!!!!!!!!!