Lt Gen KS Brar, who led Op Blue Star, attacked in London

Sikhistan

I wouldn't be surprised if the Brar attack was a stitch up.

1) Brar knew of the (planned) attack before-hand and agreed to take the flesh wounds (watch the end of 'Scream')... that didn't cause any fatal damage, despite FOUR bearded (lol) men confronting him. What were the other 3 doing at the time? Giving the ring-leader emotional support? Massaging the stabber's shoulders?

2) India decided to make a sacrificial lamb of Brar and sent 4 of the most incompetent GOI "assassins" to end him in order to defame Sikhs. Brar was not "in" on the plan --- a plan which was never meant to end in Brar being killed but shaken up. So a semi-sacrificial lamb.

3) Why no mention of turbans? Just beards. They've not tucked their jooreh under caps, Delhi-style did they?

This whole thing stinks.

I was watching the Sikh Channel programme on this, unfortunatley missed the Sikh Sangat one. Must say i was disappointed in the performance from so called panthic leaders of so called panthic jathebandis. If this is what we have as leading our so called newly formed jathebandis, IPD and Dharm Yudh Morcha, GOD SAVE US. Maybe SFUK and AKJ were the same on Sangat TV.

This was done to glorify Brar as a national hero, demonise the Singhs and cyclical Indian media justification why the events of 1984 had to happen. It’s the periodic media cycle which is used in India, every so often revive an anti-1984 sentiment against the Sikhs.

Brar had become a forgotten individual in modern mainstream India. This whole staged incident revives his name and gives him a new heroic image in India. A 78 year old patriotic Bharat Vasi is able to fight 4 young tough Sikh men. It’s a behzti all round, the portrayal is of bumbling Sikh terrorists against a highly competent decorated ex Army official who is almost in his 80s.

Even thouugh investigation is ongoing, Brar or his wife have not named Sikhs as 4 men who attacked Brar, Hindutva mainstream media particularly NDTV (prominent Hindutva media channel) declares on its website, Sikhs attacked Brar see below. This is just consipracy.

Four Sikhs assaulted me: Lt General KS Brar videoicon.png | Read

ks_brar_attacked_pic_thumb.jpg

Lt Gen (retd) KS was stabbed and injured in London. Attackers had 'long beards', says Scotland Yard.

The above NDTV article claims Brar stated the following below. Either a set up or a bodge up!

"According to Mr Brar, a mobile phone had been recovered from the scene, which may help lead the police to the assailants. The police were also expected to go through CCTV footage from the area that has several cameras."

The above NDTV article claims Brar stated the following below. Either a set up or a bodge up!

"According to Mr Brar, a mobile phone had been recovered from the scene, which may help lead the police to the assailants. The police were also expected to go through CCTV footage from the area that has several cameras."

Heading says - "Four Sikhs assaulted me - Lt. Gen. KS Brar". NDTV is a fundamental Hindu media run by some hard-core extremist Hindu terrorists AFAIK, before any investigation is complete and any reports out by trusted sources such as SY etc., NDTV headlines has something else to say and as lots of people just read the headlines, Hindu media in India is creating a hate propaganda against Sikhs, probably to kick-off another minority genocide (Sikhs obviously a soft target - no land of their own, at mercy of other nations, whether Western nations or whether Hindustan) and to divert main stream attention from core burning issues, reasons are enormous - Growth has dwindled, Congress(I) image in India tarnished because of corruption, C(I) in problems in US because of case filed by SFJ, international reputation affected because of tonnes of scams.

Few questions:

Why was he allowed into the UK??

Why/How was it kept so gupt??

Why hasn't there been a massive protest to highlight his offences?!?!

I don't think it was known that he was in the UK or that he perhaps visits the UK regularly. He obviously doesn't stay with family when he visits and stays in Central London out of desi areas.

In his interview he seems familiar with the area which suggests he must be visiting London pretty regular. Not staying with extended family ensures his visits are low key.

It's a big shame that the UK sangat were not aware of this visit(s) as there could have been large high profile protests.

http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/news/they-slashed-my-neck-but-i-fought-back-says-lt-general-ks-brar/249071?pfrom=home-topstories

wow this guy will never change. '4 bearded tough men...sikhs'. yet his wife says she can not say whether or not they were sikh. 'pulled out his kirpan or knife or dagger, i can not remember what it was' well why refer to it as a kirpan if you can not 'remember' what it was? did he even the see the weapon that was used? how can you not remember a weapon you've just been attacked with IF you had seen it?

Total bakwaas.